OP Paalagan

26th June 2014, 06:09 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Dear experts,

Phone model: Karbonn A9+
Rom: Custom Rom Hyperion Skyfall

When I hold the power button, the phone turns on and off, No problems with that.

However, when I press volume Up+Power, I get a green screen saying FASTBOOT at the top left corner and thatís it. Nothing happens from that point.

when I press volume Up+Power, I get a green screen and holding the buttons past that I get a red screen saying RECOVERY at the top left corner and thatís it. Nothing happens from that point.

However, when I press volume down+Power, I get a black screen saying ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD at the top and thatís it. Nothing happens from that point.

I have to remove the battery to turn my phone off.

Moreover, I tried a factory reset erasing internal and external storage, after erasing when the phone is rebooted and gets stuck in the start-up screen. I removed the battery and powered on the mobile ,no problem at all the phone turns on but not resettted.

What I did?

Tried to install latest CWM through recovery, updated it but I pressed something instead of restart your device.

What should I do to make everything work again? I am a noob in Android, please be extra patient and illustrative

Many thanks in advance
Last edited by malybru; 26th June 2014 at 10:40 AM.
26th June 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #2  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag 1871 miles E-NE of Judge Joseph Dredd
Thanks Meter: 2,379

1,707 posts
More
Hi,
There is a Q&A thread for your device right here.
This is a great place to ask this and other questions you may have from others who own or are familiar with your phone.
Regards,
The Following User Says Thank You to Pony Express For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,698

3,396 posts
More
Hi,

I think that this post couild help you => Karbonn A21 > A21 General > Karbonn A9+/A21/CM Flare Development Thread > Post #947 > Entry QPST Download !!! Fixed !
Last edited by philos64; 26th June 2014 at 06:31 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philos64 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread