FORUMS

[Q] i747M no download/recovery after JTAG solution

Thanks Meter: 0

By truelove04, Junior Member on 26th June 2014, 08:44 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For some reason the I747M.DLL does not work correctly and Im pretty sure about this. If you use the I747M.DLL you will not have Download Mode. I know how to fix this but need SBL1.MBN specifically from Claro PR Unit and Im 100% Sure this one will work in any other USA/Canada Versions. Then for the others SBL2,SBL3,TZ,RPL & ABOOT they are on the stock I747MUMBLL1. Some one can try to make debrick.img from a working I747M rooted with this instructions and also make a backup of .PIT cuz are not the same.

This is the Most Important a Backup of a Good/Working Unit SBL1.MBN, Phone has to be rooted to extract it.

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 of=/sdcard/sbl1 bs=4096

This is the Second Most Important a Backup of a Good/Working Unit OUT.PIT file, Phone has to be rooted to extract it.

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/out.pit bs=8 count=481 skip=2176

This is for make a Recovery SDC Card:

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick.img bs=1M count=128

I already see a lot of Extremely Problems with the I747M Units that is why Im posting this to try between us and fix this situation. The I747M.DLL Is not working as expected. I already have 2 units that show the Qualcomm Hub and dont have Download nor Recovery Menu Available. Yes the units are completly full bricked so for me was useless to make a backup of first 128MBs I need a backup from an Actual Working I747M from Claro PR.

BRs,

Luis Daniel

anyone who can help?
i need the one of 4.4.2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread