Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] i747M no download/recovery after JTAG solution

OP truelove04

26th June 2014, 09:44 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
For some reason the I747M.DLL does not work correctly and Im pretty sure about this. If you use the I747M.DLL you will not have Download Mode. I know how to fix this but need SBL1.MBN specifically from Claro PR Unit and Im 100% Sure this one will work in any other USA/Canada Versions. Then for the others SBL2,SBL3,TZ,RPL & ABOOT they are on the stock I747MUMBLL1. Some one can try to make debrick.img from a working I747M rooted with this instructions and also make a backup of .PIT cuz are not the same.

This is the Most Important a Backup of a Good/Working Unit SBL1.MBN, Phone has to be rooted to extract it.

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p2 of=/sdcard/sbl1 bs=4096

This is the Second Most Important a Backup of a Good/Working Unit OUT.PIT file, Phone has to be rooted to extract it.

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/out.pit bs=8 count=481 skip=2176

This is for make a Recovery SDC Card:

su
dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0 of=/sdcard/debrick.img bs=1M count=128

I already see a lot of Extremely Problems with the I747M Units that is why Im posting this to try between us and fix this situation. The I747M.DLL Is not working as expected. I already have 2 units that show the Qualcomm Hub and dont have Download nor Recovery Menu Available. Yes the units are completly full bricked so for me was useless to make a backup of first 128MBs I need a backup from an Actual Working I747M from Claro PR.

BRs,

Luis Daniel

anyone who can help?
i need the one of 4.4.2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread