Post Reply

Android "L"

OP seven6ixers

26th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #1  
seven6ixers's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 11
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Google has announced new Android "L" yesterday... will it come to our Note3 Neo???

Please give your opinion about new UI for this Android "L"
26th June 2014, 04:41 AM   |  #2  
hakz's Avatar
Member
Flag Calamba City
Thanks Meter: 9
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
can't give yet until I've personally used it. Skip on K and update directly to L! hehe
26th June 2014, 06:12 AM   |  #3  
peRFect!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 82
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven6ixers

Google has announced new Android "L" yesterday... will it come to our Note3 Neo???

Please give your opinion about new UI for this Android "L"

it won't most probably.. sammy doesn't give more than one major update to phones which aren't flagships (S & note series- not Neo)..
we'll get KitKat within the next couple of months hopefully! then we will be dependent on devs for further updates.

PS- next android version is lollipop if I'm not wrong..
26th June 2014, 07:20 AM   |  #4  
seven6ixers's Avatar
OP Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 11
 
44 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peRFect!

it won't most probably.. sammy doesn't give more than one major update to phones which aren't flagships (S & note series- not Neo)..
we'll get KitKat within the next couple of months hopefully! then we will be dependent on devs for further updates.

PS- next android version is lollipop if I'm not wrong..

Yes.. it will be Lolipop! hehe... but i like the new UI...
26th June 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #5  
peRFect!'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag India
Thanks Meter: 82
 
325 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seven6ixers

Yes.. it will be Lolipop! hehe... but i like the new UI...

Didn't watch the google I/O.. gotta check it out!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Note 3 Neo General by ThreadRank