Default [Q] After upgrade to 4.4.2, stock Gallery app presents incorrect geotag information.

Sorry, if this has been answered, I searched and couldn't find anything. I recently updated to 4.4.2, ever since then the stock Samsung gallery app shows incorrect geotag information on my pics. Interestingly, it's off by a couple of blocks and not much more but it's doing it on new AND old pics. The strange thing is, the correct street name is displayed in the filename (I opt for contextual filenames) and if I use the "get directions" option from within the gallery settings, it again, shows the correct address. However, when attempting to view pics, it consistently displays the incorrect road a couple blocks away. It does this wherever the address is, if the geotag is 14th street, it'll display 12th Street.
I've checked the displayed longitude and latitude and they are precisely accurate as well.

When I upgraded, I did do a factory reset afterwards to make sure everything is clean.

Any suggestions on how to fix this in the app (other than downloading another gallery app)?

I've included a screenshot, as you can see in the "title" the correct street is displayed but in the "location" the street is different.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-06-26 05.08.31.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	2818256