Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

HTC Desire 700-7060 Dead :( Please Heeeeeeeelp

OP ahmad.co

16th June 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua764

Please locates belonging to their team.

http://www.htcdev.com/devcenter/downloads

Enviado desde la chingada, hasta allá!!

Thanks for help but there is no firmware for Desire 700 in these site
17th June 2014, 12:57 PM   |  #12  
joshua764's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mexico df
Thanks Meter: 9
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad.co

Thanks for help but there is no firmware for Desire 700 in these site

You have the recovery installed? You can enter recovery? What country are you?

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2
19th June 2014, 10:23 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua764

You have the recovery installed? You can enter recovery? What country are you?

Enviado desde mi MB860 usando Tapatalk 2

I flashed many files of recovery but I cant enter to the recovery

I'm from syria
26th June 2014, 01:53 PM   |  #14  
joshua764's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag mexico df
Thanks Meter: 9
 
113 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad.co

I flashed many files of recovery but I cant enter to the recovery

I'm from syria

I see no other solution but to flash the firmware of the mobile

Enviado desde pre2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes