Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Google Adds New Features to Drive, Sheets, Slides and Docs

In the last few months, Google has been working very hard to adapt all its apps to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Titanium Backup

OP minhgi

26th June 2014, 12:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Houston
Thanks Meter: 45

315 posts
Anyone got Titanium Backup to work? I could install the app and launch it but the UI is missing that check mark. Seem the top portion of the UI was cut off.

Let me know if there is an alternative?
26th June 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #2  
Flag Fullerton
Thanks Meter: 35

175 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by minhgi

Anyone got Titanium Backup to work? I could install the app and launch it but the UI is missing that check mark. Seem the top portion of the UI was cut off.

Let me know if there is an alternative?

Just curious, was the screen orientation in landscape or portrait when you launched it? Or did you have an app to fix the orientation?
26th June 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Houston

315 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhead

Just curious, was the screen orientation in landscape or portrait when you launched it? Or did you have an app to fix the orientation?

It's in landscape mode.
26th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #4  
Flag Ocean City, NJ
Thanks Meter: 161

977 posts
More
working fine for me. no screen rotation app installed. i adb installed it. did not use play store on device to install.
26th June 2014, 03:40 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Houston

315 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by {ParanoiA}

working fine for me. no screen rotation app installed. i adb installed it. did not use play store on device to install.

I am using version 5.1.5.6. Check my video calibration, remove auto rotate app, and even reinstalling Titanium did not help.

I am missing just the top portion of the screen where there is a check mark to access the many feature for backup /restoring.

What version is every one using?
26th June 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 53

249 posts
More
This might not be relevant, but it might be worth a shot. @z31fanatic mentioned this in another thread. It might be useful to you/this app.
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31fanatic

About the app not fitting on the screen, you need to go into the FTV settings-->system-->display-->calibrate display. I had to scale mine to 3%. Now the app fits in the screen perfectly.

26th June 2014, 02:09 PM   |  #7  
OP Senior Member
Houston

315 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ-KwiK

This might not be relevant, but it might be worth a shot. @z31fanatic mentioned this in another thread. It might be useful to you/this app.

That was already done. I calibrate my screen to 3%.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread