Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,110 Members 41,963 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] [HELP] Vcom Drivers Unstable

Tip us?

DivtheDevil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Question [Q] [HELP] Vcom Drivers Unstable

Hello Guys I have recently brought the unite 2 and i wanna root it via sp tools but when i plug in the device without battery the pc recognize it (vcom Driver But Suddenly it gets disconnected in about 2-3 seconds...

i have done many Things like reinstalling drivers,different usb Cables But None of this works,....

Plz Help ME !! :'( :'(

Note :: I Have Micromax A63 Too But it also Having The SAme Not Stable :'( :'(

Koy81
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 4
Wink It is appearing in pc or not ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivtheDevil View Post
Hello Guys I have recently brought the unite 2 and i wanna root it via sp tools but when i plug in the device without battery the pc recognize it (vcom Driver But Suddenly it gets disconnected in about 2-3 seconds...

i have done many Things like reinstalling drivers,different usb Cables But None of this works,....

Plz Help ME !! :'( :'(

Note :: I Have Micromax A63 Too But it also Having The SAme Not Stable :'( :'(
if it is connecting to pc and gets detected means you r doing it rightly
The Following User Says Thank You to Koy81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DivtheDevil
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koy81 View Post
if it is connecting to pc and gets detected means you r doing it rightly
yes it gets detected for sometym but suddently dissapears after sometym.......in almost 2 or 3 secs

Koy81
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DivtheDevil View Post
yes it gets detected for sometym but suddently dissapears after sometym.......in almost 2 or 3 secs
if u r trying to use sp tools then select scatter file load evrything and plug out battery then click download then suddenly plug the phone to the pc.......

NOTE: if u have installed the Drivery Correctly and it is showing the Preloader in sp tools The Actual Problem is with Scatter File Or the Version of Sp Tools u r using ...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I Helped Say Thanks...
The Following User Says Thank You to Koy81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]