Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,351 Members 39,359 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help please

Tip us?

JefeEl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help please

Hi can anybody help me to find the right custom rom for my phone ?

S10 4.5" Capacitive Touch MTK6572 Android 4.2.2
Dual Core 512MB RAM 4GB ROM

ive managed to root my phone but i can't find any thing please help.

PulseDroid
Old
(Last edited by PulseDroid; 25th June 2014 at 09:34 PM.)
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2329
Hello @JefeEl

At the moment there is no custom ROMs for this particular device.

It does however have an MTK processor which is used in other devices, thus it should be able to port another device's custom ROM to yours. See this thread: Mediatek Porting. The OP states that it is possible to port ROMs from MT6582 to MT6572 and you should be able to port MT6572 ROMs from other devices to yours even easier. This Device uses the exact same SoC and should be a good candidate for your first port.

This does require a bit of research and time but is at the moment your only option.

Cheers!

"What would be the purpose of fishing for thanks? Having one thank you as opposed to 10,000 makes no difference does it? It's just an ego thing I suppose. I don't and have never focused on someone's thank meter to judge their expertise and knowledge." - edfunkycold

The Following User Says Thank You to PulseDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

JefeEl
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PulseDroid View Post
Hello @JefeEl

At the moment there is no custom ROMs for this particular device.

It does however have an MTK processor which is used in other devices, thus it should be able to port another device's custom ROM to yours. See this thread: Mediatek Porting. The OP states that it is possible to port ROMs from MT6582 to MT6572 and you should be able to port MT6572 ROMs from other devices to yours even easier. This Device uses the exact same SoC and should be a good candidate for your first port.

This does require a bit of research and time but is at the moment your only option.

Cheers!

Hi thanx for the fast reply

I tried the second option because the first one is some much i get confussed haha

but it didn't work every thing whent fine but when i reboot my phone it only shows a blurr line in the middle

i restored it back to the factory settings after that.

maybe you have some ideas what whent wrong or something......

PulseDroid
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2329
These guides should help:

[GUIDE]How To Port Different ROMS to Your Device (Simplest and Fastest)
[GUIDE]How to port manufacturer ROM (Sense/Touchwizz...) [UPDATED For KITKAT]

XDA Assist is unfortunately not a technical help desk, I cannot provide more help. Try and try again, you'll get it eventually.

Good luck!

"What would be the purpose of fishing for thanks? Having one thank you as opposed to 10,000 makes no difference does it? It's just an ego thing I suppose. I don't and have never focused on someone's thank meter to judge their expertise and knowledge." - edfunkycold

The Following User Says Thank You to PulseDroid For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe