No registration required

[Q] HTC Desire start-up problem

OP xross.criss

11th June 2014, 10:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi.
So, today I have met with start-up problem. During the normal using my phone, everything had been suspended, so I pulled out the batterry. And my phone hadn't been managed to start again. Only what I can see is the animation of evervol (I have had this kind of rom for about a year - old version of it :/ ). I tried booting by pressing dwn vol but, and power button in the same time...BUT... I know that I have the damaged vol button (only up vol but is working)... so it couldn't have worked anyway...

Do you have any ideas, how I can force on him to enter the boot menu or to start normally? From some kind of computer programme or what??

I really dont want to lose anythink from him... but if it will be necessary I would have no more objections against...
11th June 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,386

3,581 posts
More
Press and hold back button + power and that will boot u into fastboot then u can get into recovery from there.
The Following User Says Thank You to jmcclue For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th June 2014, 12:49 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcclue

Press and hold back button + power and that will boot u into fastboot then u can get into recovery from there.

Thanks
26th June 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #4  

2 posts
Hello
I'm facing call dropping problem since I got the phone is there any solution for that please do help me

Sent from my HTC Desire 700 dual sim using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread