FORUMS

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more

Android M Code Name: Macadamia Nut Cookie

While the official name for the latest iteration of Android has yet to be revealed, the code … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Firmware 14.3.A.0.761, 14.3.E.0.1, 14.3.A.0.769 coming soon?

26th June 2014, 01:36 PM |#111  
omegastarr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rousse
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Let's hope we get android L by this time next year
 
 
26th June 2014, 02:37 PM |#112  
Senior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 248
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegastarr

Let's hope we get android L by this time next year

When we have cyanogenmod then who care about official firmware update... Cm team will provide it as soon as it will launch...
26th June 2014, 04:11 PM |#113  
omegastarr's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Rousse
Thanks Meter: 87
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolkoushik07

When we have cyanogenmod then who care about official firmware update... Cm team will provide it as soon as it will launch...

I know that but I really like sony's heavy UI. And camera is one of the main features that I use and in cm it's ****ty as hell (sorry for the expression but I think that describes it best). Also so far sound quality is not as good as stock (that includes volume and quality) so a lot of users like me prefer stock firmware.
26th June 2014, 04:25 PM |#114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 96
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegastarr

I know that but I really like sony's heavy UI. And camera is one of the main features that I use and in cm it's ****ty as hell (sorry for the expression but I think that describes it best). Also so far sound quality is not as good as stock (that includes volume and quality) so a lot of users like me prefer stock firmware.

I agree. Although I wouldn't call Sony's UI "heavy".
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Compact Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank