Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,165 Members 38,537 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

QPST

Tip us?

Shiftlock
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default QPST

Its been several years since I have used QPST for anything (samsung instinct?) so I am basically green with it again. I have been trying to get it to connect to my GS5 to try to push a custom PRL but i cant get to to show an ESN. I can connect to a samsung USB port, but it just shows 'no phone' and 'no ESN' after I add the port. I cant seem to find any sort of diagnostic mode or setting that will talk to it.

I have tried USB debugging, searching through the debugging and data programming menus, connecting while in recovery mode (still looking for a driver that will work), but nothing works so far. I have also tried forcing it to a debugging mode in QPST but it doesnt change anything.

Any ideas from someone more familiar with QPST?

Also if someone can figure out a way to get access to OMADM Hidden Menu that would simplify all of this. Appearantly access has been denied on the S5 where it was wide open on the S4. I might try pushing the S4 apk onto the S5 and see if i can screw anything up

Shiftlock
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
ok so i found out how to get it into diagnostic mode but now i cant seem to find drivers for qualcomm diagnostic mode. anyone know where i can get them?

Shiftlock
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
samsung drivers arent working when i put it in diagnositic mode unfortunately

ajbent86
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try this,

from your dialer, type ##3424#.

Then select Qualcomm USB settings and choose DM+Modem+ADB.