[Q] Need Solution to Eclipse ROM SystemUI Crash

OP EricTurner3

26th June 2014, 09:17 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Alright so I tried to install a ROM called Eclipse onto my VZW S4. I used SafeStrap v3.7.2 to load Eclipse and I cleared cache and dalvik. When it finished it gave no errors and rebooted. The loading splash screen came up and it said optimizing apps (which is strange because I recently wiped all user data anyway) but once the home screen came up I was greeted with "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and it just flashes off and hits the eclipse splash screen again. Basically its stuck in a boot loop-ish. Also safe strap will not come up it skips straight to the eclipse loading splash every time. Do any of you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance.
I have pictures of the loading splash and then the quick flash of a error message (Sorry for bad quality)
Loading Screen:
Loading Splash Screen
Error Message:
Error Message
26th June 2014, 10:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTurner3

Alright so I tried to install a ROM called Eclipse onto my VZW S4. I used SafeStrap v3.7.2 to load Eclipse and I cleared cache and dalvik. When it finished it gave no errors and rebooted. The loading splash screen came up and it said optimizing apps (which is strange because I recently wiped all user data anyway) but once the home screen came up I was greeted with "Unfortunately the process com.android.systemui has stopped" and it just flashes off and hits the eclipse splash screen again. Basically its stuck in a boot loop-ish. Also safe strap will not come up it skips straight to the eclipse loading splash every time. Do any of you have any suggestions or solutions to this problem? Thanks in advance.
I have pictures of the loading splash and then the quick flash of a error message (Sorry for bad quality)
Loading Screen:
Loading Splash Screen
Error Message:
Error Message

what rom were you running before?
26th June 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #3  
Cullman
Thanks Meter: 259

1,159 posts
More
I'm guessing you need to wipe data not just cache and dalvik

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
26th June 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Indianapolis
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwned3

I'm guessing you need to wipe data not just cache and dalvik
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Yes! Thank you. It took me a couple tries to get into recovery but once I did that cleared everything up! Thanks again! (Now the only problem is with the rom, the wifi wont work, so if anyone also has a solution to that, I'd be even more grateful)
26th June 2014, 04:54 PM   |  #5  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricTurner3

Yes! Thank you. It took me a couple tries to get into recovery but once I did that cleared everything up! Thanks again! (Now the only problem is with the rom, the wifi wont work, so if anyone also has a solution to that, I'd be even more grateful)

U need to flash the modules. I believe they discuss it in the rom thread

sent via safestrap 3.72 and echo v25.1! !
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread