Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,804,353 Members 40,133 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Note 3 and the Gear

Tip us?
 
WhiteWashed
Old
#1  
WhiteWashed's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 118
Join Date: Jan 2014
Default Note 3 and the Gear

Hi guys, my frend has got a Note 3 but he's kinda noob and he doesn't know much about Android modding. He asked me if there's a ROM for the Note 3 in which the Gear works like on the stock ROM but I'm noob like him on Note 3 modding so I didn't know what to say Can you guys help ?
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english
 
radicalisto
Old
#2  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,409
Posts: 3,490
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWashed View Post
Hi guys, my frend has got a Note 3 but he's kinda noob and he doesn't know much about Android modding. He asked me if there's a ROM for the Note 3 in which the Gear works like on the stock ROM but I'm noob like him on Note 3 modding so I didn't know what to say Can you guys help ?
Thanks in advice and sorry for my bad english
All of the TouchWiz based Note 3 ROMS should work fine with the Gear.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WhiteWashed
Old
#3  
WhiteWashed's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 118
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
All of the TouchWiz based Note 3 ROMS should work fine with the Gear.
And what about the Cyanogenmod ?
Thanks for your help
 
radicalisto
Old
#4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1,409
Posts: 3,490
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWashed View Post
And what about the Cyanogenmod ?
Thanks for your help
Last time i tried AOSP ROMs weren't compatible, that may have changed now. I have since switched devices so haven't tried in a few months.
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal) > LG G3 (Titan Grey)
The Following User Says Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
WhiteWashed
Old
#5  
WhiteWashed's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 118
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by radicalisto View Post
Last time i tried AOSP ROMs weren't compatible, that may have changed now. I have since switched devices so haven't tried in a few months.
Ok, thanks again
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes