Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Galaxy Note 3 Mod/Rom

OP Nightan

19th June 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I'm having trouble finding a mod/rom that is compatible with the verizon samsung galaxy note 3, Anyone know what is?
19th June 2014, 05:34 AM   |  #2  
Flag Baltimore
Thanks Meter: 143

588 posts
More
Really don't understand you ? There several roms with galaxy note 3 ..but the question is are you rooted ..do you have safestrap installed ..which version of android are you on 4.3mje / 4.4.2 NC4 ...are you rooted you would get better results with all of that included in your question ...

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 10:57 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco2hot33

Really don't understand you ? There several roms with galaxy note 3 ..but the question is are you rooted ..do you have safestrap installed ..which version of android are you on 4.3mje / 4.4.2 NC4 ...are you rooted you would get better results with all of that included in your question ...

Sorry, i'm kind of new. My phone is rooted, i have checked but i don't have safestrap installed. It is 4.4.2.
19th June 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #4  
Flag Baltimore

588 posts
More
Well to flash Rom you have to have safestrap implemented so please install safestrap download the apk and run it except supersu and install boot into safestrap first make a backup of your current Rom check the Verizon note 3 android development thread for available roms download the one you want and boot back into safestrap wipe data factory reset / system and flash to the stock slot ...ooh if you towel rooted your Rom there a fix in the beans nc4 thread with instructions on how to proceed with that good luck !!

The Following User Says Thank You to waco2hot33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 03:17 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waco2hot33

.ooh if you towel rooted your Rom there a fix in the beans nc4 thread with instructions on how to proceed with that good luck !!

I've decided to unroot, do i have to do that fix before i install a recovery (Cwm or Twrp)?
25th June 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #6  
Flag Baltimore

588 posts
More
From my understanding you have to be rooted to place a recovery on your device (Cwm or Twrp)...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #7  

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightan

I've decided to unroot, do i have to do that fix before i install a recovery (Cwm or Twrp)?

you unroot by flashing the stock Odin file, or using your root method to unroot.

there is no recovery available. safestrap is our wonderfully built recovery alternative due to a locked bootloader on the 900v. do not try and flash cwm or twrp.

26th June 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kneebs

you unroot by flashing the stock Odin file, or using your root method to unroot.

there is no recovery available. safestrap is our wonderfully built recovery alternative due to a locked bootloader on the 900v. do not try and flash cwm or twrp.

Thank you!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread