Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] No Signal after Flashing KK Rom (SOLVED)

OP RenderBroken

26th June 2014, 09:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 5,249

1,814 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am not a total noob and have done alot of research lately about my problem but have not found a concrete answer. It looks like there are alot of knowledgable people here. My problem is I was trying to get my friends T999 T-Moble phone to KK (CM11) It was already on Official 4.3 so I just rooted it, put TWRP on it, then flashed CM11. Now it looks like I have no signal at all but I don't know if that is caused by not having a Sim inserted.

Did I bork the Modem? If so, What can I do to get it back to stock. Dont care about the warranty counter. Currently I have the stock 4.3 image:

T999UVUENC2_T999TMBENC2_TMB

I have Odin 3.07

I am worried about flashing back down to Official 4.3 since I read about other downgrade issue. I had also made a backup in TWRP of the Stock Rooted rom. I am going to try and restore that to see if that helps or not.

If anyone knowledgeable can help me get it back to stock or at least return signal, I would gladly donate $15 for their time and efforts. In my line of work time is money and there isn't any free IT support. Thanks Guys!

Kind Regards,
Zachariah
Last edited by RenderBroken; 26th June 2014 at 09:25 PM.
26th June 2014, 09:25 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag 127.0.0.1
Thanks Meter: 5,249

1,814 posts
Donate to Me
More
Please disregard, I was able to fix it with the Backup I had made of the original firmware. Sorry for any confusion.

Moderators, please close this thread.

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread