Post Reply

[Q] Im missing a crucial step in PIE Help

OP ojodetigre

26th June 2014, 12:16 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
So I have setup adb by following a video another user posted to an earlier question of mine that being said adb is setup correctly my phone is recognized it is online I can reboot the phone along with other adb actions. the problem Im having is where do i put the pie.jar and root.sh files i have put them in platform tools and it says cannot stat no such file or directory i moved them to sdk folder and still getting the same message please help i have been trying to root for over a week now im not stupid im just doing something wrong im close to just giving up any feedback is greatly appreciated
26th June 2014, 07:06 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
I posted a vid in other thread that may help not sure exacly what you are doing.
26th June 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwinkle

I posted a vid in other thread that may help not sure exactly what you are doing.

Yeah I followed that video got adb setup got all the expected output except for the last two I get

C:\Android-SDK\sdk>adb shell /data/local/atvc/root.sh
rm failed for /data/local/atvc/blop.asec, No such file or directory
rm failed for /data/local/atvc/blop, No such file or directory
pie by jcase
want to buy me pie? paypal-> jcase@cunninglogic.

And my device does not reboot but it acts like it reboots on my pc it discovers it again like I unplugged it then plugged it back in and when I install super su it says no binaries are installed what should I do This process is the bane of my exscitence but I will get it
26th June 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
51 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojodetigre

Yeah I followed that video got adb setup got all the expected output except for the last two I get

C:\Android-SDK\sdk>adb shell /data/local/atvc/root.sh
rm failed for /data/local/atvc/blop.asec, No such file or directory
rm failed for /data/local/atvc/blop, No such file or directory

pie by jcase
want to buy me pie? paypal-> jcase@cunninglogic.

And my device does not reboot but it acts like it reboots on my pc it discovers it again like I unplugged it then plugged it back in and when I install super su it says no binaries are installed what should I do This process is the bane of my exscitence but I will get it

those are okay just ignore your phone should be rooted now but will unroot if you reboot b/c write protection is still on. to be completely rooted (non-tethered) follow steps HERE.
26th June 2014, 08:26 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
9 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwinkle

those are okay just ignore your phone should be rooted now but will unroot if you reboot b/c write protection is still on. to be completely rooted (non-tethered) follow steps HERE.

but its not as soon as that happens i try to install super su and it says no binaries are installed i installed root checker and it says my device is not rooted i read whhere it says to ignore those messages i guess i should just keep trying until i get root but do i have to start back with the push commands or just the shell commands and i have evrything else ready for perma root just need to get root first
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes