FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] I have the AT&T model D800. I'm having trouble reverting back to D80010d. Help?

25th June 2014, 03:08 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I tried following this method in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

I started with D80010o and ended up on the same firmware.

However, I noticed that the TOT file says V10o. I searched back on old threads and saw that this is the file that I probably need: LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip

I can't seem to find that file anywhere though. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Last edited by peachesandmoscato; 25th June 2014 at 03:14 AM.
 
 
25th June 2014, 01:03 PM |#2  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Why do you want to revert to 10d? The only reason to do so before was we needed the old bootloader to be able to flash custom recovery. You can achieve the same result now by using AutoRec by @Cloudyfa. It does everything for you easy peasy (need root to use it) .

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Last edited by BreakingVZW; 25th June 2014 at 01:06 PM.
25th June 2014, 03:37 PM |#3  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesandmoscato

I tried following this method in this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2432476

I started with D80010o and ended up on the same firmware.

However, I noticed that the TOT file says V10o. I searched back on old threads and saw that this is the file that I probably need: LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip

I can't seem to find that file anywhere though. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

you can use d80010d installer from here
25th June 2014, 11:53 PM |#4  
lazer77's Avatar
Senior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingVZW

Why do you want to revert to 10d? The only reason to do so before was we needed the old bootloader to be able to flash custom recovery. You can achieve the same result now by using AutoRec by @Cloudyfa. It does everything for you easy peasy (need root to use it) .

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

This is true but, AutoRec won't work with the newest update for the d800 (v20u for knock code). I'm in this boat right now. V10o was also giving issues back in the day as well.

Sent from my LG-D800
26th June 2014, 02:31 AM |#5  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,540
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr

This is true but, AutoRec won't work with the newest update for the d800 (v20u for knock code). I'm in this boat right now. V10o was also giving issues back in the day as well.

Sent from my LG-D800

autorec does work with 20u the only thing is it breaks knock on/knock code because lg don't release the source already
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 03:18 AM |#6  
lazer77's Avatar
Senior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

autorec does work with 20u the only thing is it breaks knock on/knock code because lg don't release the source already

Thanks for that. Last I read, was under the assumption it wouldn't work at all until the kernel source was released.

Sent from my LG-D800
26th June 2014, 01:46 PM |#7  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr

This is true but, AutoRec won't work with the newest update for the d800 (v20u for knock code). I'm in this boat right now. V10o was also giving issues back in the day as well.

Sent from my LG-D800

AutoRec worked just fine for me on 20u. I always like have a rooted nandroid of the latest release so I restored to factory via lg flash tools, updated to 20u, rooted via ioroot25 and immediately flashed twrp 2.7.0.0. No issues whatsoever.

Edit: Pfft i didnt see zombie already got you. Whoops :P
The Following User Says Thank You to BreakingVZW For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 07:34 PM |#8  
lazer77's Avatar
Senior Member
New York
Thanks Meter: 929
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

autorec does work with 20u the only thing is it breaks knock on/knock code because lg don't release the source already

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakingVZW

AutoRec worked just fine for me on 20u. I always like have a rooted nandroid of the latest release so I restored to factory via lg flash tools, updated to 20u, rooted via ioroot25 and immediately flashed twrp 2.7.0.0. No issues whatsoever.

Edit: Pfft i didnt see zombie already got you. Whoops :P

So, it breaks knock on/code only on stock? I'm going to AOSP anyhow. Or would I be better off just going back to 20c KK? I was going to go back to JB and go from there.. but it just seems like it's a bit unnecessary.
26th June 2014, 09:10 PM |#9  
BreakingVZW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carmel
Thanks Meter: 412
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by btm fdr

So, it breaks knock on/code only on stock? I'm going to AOSP anyhow. Or would I be better off just going back to 20c KK? I was going to go back to JB and go from there.. but it just seems like it's a bit unnecessary.

Theres no reason to revert all the way back to JB. Its a waste of time. It breaks knock code for 20u. As far as other roms idk. I know mahdi had it working last time i used it but ever since cloudy released his flex and G3 roms ive stayed with those.
Last edited by BreakingVZW; 27th June 2014 at 03:27 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes