[Q] I have the AT&T model D800. I'm having trouble reverting back to D80010d. Help?

Search This thread

peachesandmoscato

Sep 29, 2013
[Q] I have the AT&T model D800. I'm having trouble reverting back to D80010d. Help?

I tried following this method in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

I started with D80010o and ended up on the same firmware.

However, I noticed that the TOT file says V10o. I searched back on old threads and saw that this is the file that I probably need: LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip

I can't seem to find that file anywhere though. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Last edited:

BreakingVZW

Jul 7, 2012
Carmel
Why do you want to revert to 10d? The only reason to do so before was we needed the old bootloader to be able to flash custom recovery. You can achieve the same result now by using AutoRec by @Cloudyfa. It does everything for you easy peasy (need root to use it) .

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
I tried following this method in this thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476

I started with D80010o and ended up on the same firmware.

However, I noticed that the TOT file says V10o. I searched back on old threads and saw that this is the file that I probably need: LGD800AT-01-V10d-310-410-AUG-14-2013.zip

I can't seem to find that file anywhere though. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

you can use d80010d installer from here

lazer77

Why do you want to revert to 10d? The only reason to do so before was we needed the old bootloader to be able to flash custom recovery. You can achieve the same result now by using AutoRec by @Cloudyfa. It does everything for you easy peasy (need root to use it) .

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

This is true but, AutoRec won't work with the newest update for the d800 (v20u for knock code). I'm in this boat right now. V10o was also giving issues back in the day as well.

Sent from my LG-D800

BreakingVZW

Jul 7, 2012
Carmel
This is true but, AutoRec won't work with the newest update for the d800 (v20u for knock code). I'm in this boat right now. V10o was also giving issues back in the day as well.

Sent from my LG-D800
AutoRec worked just fine for me on 20u. I always like have a rooted nandroid of the latest release so I restored to factory via lg flash tools, updated to 20u, rooted via ioroot25 and immediately flashed twrp 2.7.0.0. No issues whatsoever.

Edit: Pfft i didnt see zombie already got you. Whoops :p

Reactions: lazer77

lazer77

autorec does work with 20u the only thing is it breaks knock on/knock code because lg don't release the source already

AutoRec worked just fine for me on 20u. I always like have a rooted nandroid of the latest release so I restored to factory via lg flash tools, updated to 20u, rooted via ioroot25 and immediately flashed twrp 2.7.0.0. No issues whatsoever.

So, it breaks knock on/code only on stock? I'm going to AOSP anyhow. Or would I be better off just going back to 20c KK? I was going to go back to JB and go from there.. but it just seems like it's a bit unnecessary.

BreakingVZW

Jul 7, 2012
Carmel
So, it breaks knock on/code only on stock? I'm going to AOSP anyhow. Or would I be better off just going back to 20c KK? I was going to go back to JB and go from there.. but it just seems like it's a bit unnecessary.
Theres no reason to revert all the way back to JB. Its a waste of time. It breaks knock code for 20u. As far as other roms idk. I know mahdi had it working last time i used it but ever since cloudy released his flex and G3 roms ive stayed with those.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my LG-D800

autorec does work with 20u the only thing is it breaks knock on/knock code because lg don't release the source already

Sent from my LG-D800