ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Android Studio Reaches Release Candidate Status

Android app developers have a few options when comes to Android IDEs. One of the most … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Why can't I S-Off

OP Wmckinnon46

25th June 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

151 posts
Ok, so I've tried Rumrunner to get S-off. I get past the first time to sanitize, then I get "Fatal: download updated package at Rumrunner.us, but I have the latest package. I am running the Sprint Stock Rooted 3.02.651.5. I have unlocked bootloader, rooted and everything else. I was going to try Firewater but I'm not too familiar with the push, pack, pop thingy to do it. When I tried Rumrunner, I had everything from Rumrunner in my address folder. Any ideas?

Sent from my HTC0P3P7 using XDA Free mobile app
25th June 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cincinnati
Thanks Meter: 14

67 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmckinnon46

Ok, so I've tried Rumrunner to get S-off. I get past the first time to sanitize, then I get "Fatal: download updated package at Rumrunner.us, but I have the latest package. I am running the Sprint Stock Rooted 3.02.651.5. I have unlocked bootloader, rooted and everything else. I was going to try Firewater but I'm not too familiar with the push, pack, pop thingy to do it. When I tried Rumrunner, I had everything from Rumrunner in my address folder. Any ideas?

Check your H-Boot, if it is 2.49 then you will have to use Firewater as Rumrunner will not work
The Following User Says Thank You to JBS976 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th June 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
Damnit! I have 2.49, son of a...

25th June 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 68

943 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmckinnon46

Damnit! I have 2.49, son of a...

give firewater a go it is so simple. if your already up together with adb and fastboot etc should be a breeze all the steps are explained and if you rooted and unlocked already will take 5 mins on pc.

Sent from my HTC One max using Tapatalk
26th June 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
Eh, it's not really that is a deal, I really don't feel like going through all of the other stuff with having to flash a different hboot and all that other stuff. I'll just hold tight until there's an easier way and if not, it's no biggie. Thanks though for the info.

26th June 2014, 10:13 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

151 posts
+big

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread