No registration required

Looking for an accessories that protect my usb port

OP kakarotto.ss1

18th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th June 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarotto.ss1

Hi guys. I searched everywhere about an accessories to guard or protect my bottom part of nexus 7, especially the usb port.

Last time, i damaged my usb port due to dropping while charging. And i got a replacement for that. It seems like the usb port starting to loose again. Last time i did know that there was a bracket which protects the usb port. Now i couldnt find since it was long time ago.

Can anyone please help me to suggest the accessories? The main purpose of that accessories is to secure the cable while charging and make it wouldnt loose.

Thank you so much..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

bump
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread