Default [$]building AOSP error undef ref art_quick_instrumentation_exit_local

Hi XDA,

first of all, let's introduce myself. I'm a greenhorn at an indian outsourcing company working in the netherlands. my job is primarily 'being dutch' which happens to be a 24h a day job but something i can very easily multitask

so in a moment of 'what the coitus are they paying me for' i decided that i wanted to use a 'controlling-parent-or-boss-friendly' version of android. but it doesnt exists because android doesnt really allow such 'control' apps to work properly if they are 'only' an app (I tried a few to combat my infobesitas which is also the real reason why i'm doing this).

so why not. i'm a developer, i've got time. i know next-to-nothing about android, but i'm young and naive and terribly optimistic. lets get the source, modify it so it has baked in 'parental' controls, build it, use it, be happy with my lack of infobesitas, maybe sell it to my boss-and-other-evil-people?

so i tried to build AOSP using googles guidelines
i installed the latest ubuntu. i downloaded the packages (one didn't when i tried first but it worked when i downloaded it apart), created the working directory, got repo, repo-ed the source, ran the source configure.sh thing ran lunch and ran make.

my disk ran out of pizza space (i thought a 66gb partition would be enough, but not so much) so i enlarged my petition, throw the entire working directory away and repeated the process

only i get this error
out/host/linux-x86/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libart_intermediates/arch/x86_64/quick_entrypoints_x86_64.o:function art_quick_instrumentation_entry: error: undefined reference to 'art_quick_instrumentation_exit_local'

googled this to no avail. put some post on my fb wall if anybody could teach me Android OS/ROM development for 150 euro (or more if i needed the person more than the ammount justifies). but i guess my 'friends' dont make roms in their free time :P (which is reasonable sinds im the 1337est h4ckz0r i know),

please help me with this.

so now i'm here. bounty is up for you too but for it ill expect a bit more than getting android to build. a teacher would teach me the ropes of rom dev using skype or something.