Speakers not clear

OP gainstatom

26th June 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

125 posts
I was using my phone in the shower and I made sure before that my back cover and my charging port cover was sealed. But during my shower, my music gets fuzzy and the speaker doesn't work very well. Help?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using XDA Free mobile app
26th June 2014, 08:42 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 7

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainstatom

I was using my phone in the shower and I made sure before that my back cover and my charging port cover was sealed. But during my shower, my music gets fuzzy and the speaker doesn't work very well. Help?

The phone is not waterproof, it is water resitant. It is not meant to purposely get wet. The speakers still get water in them but not in the phone. The purpose of the protection is to not get water inside the phone. Thats what the muffeled sound is. Once the speakers dry out, it will go back to normal. People misunderstand the purpose of the water protection. It is not made so you can take it in the shower and use it because if it was, it would be waterproof. It is made for accidents like if you accidently drop your phone in the toilet or in the dishwater then in that case the phone will not be ruined.

The Following User Says Thank You to miller1821 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th June 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 157

419 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gainstatom

I keep my phone up and away from water but the other guy is right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread