How to Control Both Moto G and Moto E LEDs

Notification LEDs offer a great way to check for notification at a glance on the Moto G (2013) and … more

LG G3 Receives Oversharpening Fix via Modified Kernel

Nothing is perfect, as they say. No matter how alluring or seemingly perfect, … more

APKTool Updated with Android Lollipop Support

One of the beauties of Android is the level of flexibility we have over our devices. Whether … more

Lollipop Leak for Sprint Galaxy S5, TWRP for Micromax Canvas Magnus – XDA TV

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been leaked for the Sprint … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] VIBEZ k910 BRICKED!!! NEED HELP

OP hientran41

28th May 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I have a VIBEZ K910 with locked bootloader after upgrading to version 4.4.2. Now it's bricked. Cannot enter test mode with the combination Volumn - and Power button. I think the droidboot.img is damaged. Cannot enter recovery either. Anybody can help me unbrick the phone? Pls
28th May 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Flag Troon
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Sorry to hear about your bricked phone. I can't help specifically as I don't have a Lenovo, but having a search around XDA there seems to have been some success reported in the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597590

See this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=412

Another post in that thread suggests:

Quote:

Turn off the phone --> Run minimal ABD and fastboot as admin--> just write the command for recovery install (don't hit enter yet)--> press volume + and volume - button and connect the phone to pc via usb--> now hit enter and voila. Your phone will boot in recovery.

Good luck!
28th May 2014, 11:46 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
anyone?
28th May 2014, 11:55 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by f4780y

Sorry to hear about your bricked phone. I can't help specifically as I don't have a Lenovo, but having a search around XDA there seems to have been some success reported in the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597590

See this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=412

Another post in that thread suggests:



Good luck!

i tried this aldready, but my phone is locked bootloder so that method is no help. Thank you for your support anyway.
28th May 2014, 11:59 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Flag Troon
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hientran41

i tried this aldready, but my phone is locked bootloder so that method is no help. Thank you for your support anyway.

OK, but did you look at the second link there, to the specific post in that thread? It suggests a process for locked bootloader, which is why I thought it might help...

Anyhoo, I hope you manage to get it fixed somehow!
28th May 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Is anybody have the droidboot.img file from the VibeZ K910 dualsim, pls upload it for me. i cannot find it anywhere.
28th May 2014, 12:24 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I look into the second link as well. that method for user have a working phone but locked bootloader and want to downgrade.
28th May 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #8  
Junior Member
Flag Troon
Thanks Meter: 2
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Donate to Me
More
Ah, OK. Sorry I couldn't help.
16th June 2014, 05:29 AM   |  #9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
u fix your phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hientran41

I have a VIBEZ K910 with locked bootloader after upgrading to version 4.4.2. Now it's bricked. Cannot enter test mode with the combination Volumn - and Power button. I think the droidboot.img is damaged. Cannot enter recovery either. Anybody can help me unbrick the phone? Pls

hi do u fix your phone?
27th June 2014, 01:13 AM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geguniukas

hi do u fix your phone?

i bricked also
dunno what to do..

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by hientran41

I have a VIBEZ K910 with locked bootloader after upgrading to version 4.4.2. Now it's bricked. Cannot enter test mode with the combination Volumn - and Power button. I think the droidboot.img is damaged. Cannot enter recovery either. Anybody can help me unbrick the phone? Pls

did you fixed the phone?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
lenovo-k910
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes