Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,727 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] VIBEZ k910 BRICKED!!! NEED HELP

Tip us?

hientran41
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] VIBEZ k910 BRICKED!!! NEED HELP

I have a VIBEZ K910 with locked bootloader after upgrading to version 4.4.2. Now it's bricked. Cannot enter test mode with the combination Volumn - and Power button. I think the droidboot.img is damaged. Cannot enter recovery either. Anybody can help me unbrick the phone? Pls

f4780y
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Sorry to hear about your bricked phone. I can't help specifically as I don't have a Lenovo, but having a search around XDA there seems to have been some success reported in the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597590

See this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=412

Another post in that thread suggests:

Quote:
Turn off the phone --> Run minimal ABD and fastboot as admin--> just write the command for recovery install (don't hit enter yet)--> press volume + and volume - button and connect the phone to pc via usb--> now hit enter and voila. Your phone will boot in recovery.
Good luck!

hientran41
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
anyone?

hientran41
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by f4780y View Post
Sorry to hear about your bricked phone. I can't help specifically as I don't have a Lenovo, but having a search around XDA there seems to have been some success reported in the following thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2597590

See this post - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=412

Another post in that thread suggests:

Good luck!
i tried this aldready, but my phone is locked bootloder so that method is no help. Thank you for your support anyway.

f4780y
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hientran41 View Post
i tried this aldready, but my phone is locked bootloder so that method is no help. Thank you for your support anyway.
OK, but did you look at the second link there, to the specific post in that thread? It suggests a process for locked bootloader, which is why I thought it might help...

Anyhoo, I hope you manage to get it fixed somehow!

hientran41
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Is anybody have the droidboot.img file from the VibeZ K910 dualsim, pls upload it for me. i cannot find it anywhere.

hientran41
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I look into the second link as well. that method for user have a working phone but locked bootloader and want to downgrade.

f4780y
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Ah, OK. Sorry I couldn't help.

Geguniukas
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default u fix your phone?

Quote:
I have a VIBEZ K910 with locked bootloader after upgrading to version 4.4.2. Now it's bricked. Cannot enter test mode with the combination Volumn - and Power button. I think the droidboot.img is damaged. Cannot enter recovery either. Anybody can help me unbrick the phone? Pls
hi do u fix your phone?

gimmeluck2
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geguniukas View Post
hi do u fix your phone?
i bricked also
dunno what to do..

---------- Post added at 12:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Quote:
did you fixed the phone?