Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,675 Members 46,824 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Urgent help] I really need a Dev. Seriously.

Tip us?

nickobarsotti
Old
(Last edited by nickobarsotti; 27th June 2014 at 12:27 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Lame webcam record

Hey guys!! I made that video showing that I have no recovery. I know, there is no quality in this video because its an old (very old) webcam. Anyway the first time I try to go to recovery and the second I enter on the bootloader to show that the buttons are ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vovcdpQ0s

hotdog125
Old
(Last edited by hotdog125; 26th June 2014 at 04:43 PM.)
Thanks Meter 384
That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.
If you need help, please post in the Q&A section of the appropriate forum. Search before asking

Defy+ MB526

nickobarsotti
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125 View Post
That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.
Sorry I fixed the video right now. The button is working, I make sure of that. **** it, guess this fancy brick with a M letter is all I got.

Anyway thanks for your support guys. I've discovered something in my unbrick mission: I learned that Linux is a great operating system, better then windows, and will probably be my primary OS from now on.