[Urgent help] I really need a Dev. Seriously.

OP nickobarsotti

26th June 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Lame webcam record
Hey guys!! I made that video showing that I have no recovery. I know, there is no quality in this video because its an old (very old) webcam. Anyway the first time I try to go to recovery and the second I enter on the bootloader to show that the buttons are ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vovcdpQ0s
Last edited by nickobarsotti; 27th June 2014 at 12:27 AM.
26th June 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #12  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 392

939 posts
More
That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.
Last edited by hotdog125; 26th June 2014 at 04:43 PM.
27th June 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #13  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125

That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.

Sorry I fixed the video right now. The button is working, I make sure of that. **** it, guess this fancy brick with a M letter is all I got.

Anyway thanks for your support guys. I've discovered something in my unbrick mission: I learned that Linux is a great operating system, better then windows, and will probably be my primary OS from now on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread