FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Urgent help] I really need a Dev. Seriously.

13 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By nickobarsotti, Junior Member on 22nd June 2014, 11:00 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
26th June 2014, 01:02 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member

More
Lame webcam record
Hey guys!! I made that video showing that I have no recovery. I know, there is no quality in this video because its an old (very old) webcam. Anyway the first time I try to go to recovery and the second I enter on the bootloader to show that the buttons are ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-vovcdpQ0s

26th June 2014, 04:30 PM |#12  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 408

More
That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.
27th June 2014, 12:31 AM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog125

That URL is for some other video😉. Anyway, I found the video in question. It looks as if volume down isn't working, so I guess the fault is with the volume button. Most probably the bootloop will be fixed by a data wipe in stock recovery.

Sorry I fixed the video right now. The button is working, I make sure of that. **** it, guess this fancy brick with a M letter is all I got.

Anyway thanks for your support guys. I've discovered something in my unbrick mission: I learned that Linux is a great operating system, better then windows, and will probably be my primary OS from now on.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)