Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,073 Members 41,093 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

US Cellular Mega (SCH-R960)

Tip us?

Triadic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation US Cellular Mega (SCH-R960)

Okay. I have done the research and surfed every possible forum that i can see from (however i could be wrong) and still have yet to find a way to unbrick this phone successfully. I have tried everything from One Clicker to Odin to Kies and none seem to work. I would greatly appreciate any advice on this device from anyone that has one and bricked it or knows someone who has bricked it. I am not looking for a miracle just a friendly solution that will maybe help not only me but i am sure many other unfortunate US cellular Mega victims that have yet to get their hands on the official firmware. In the mean time i will continue to tinker and if i came across any thing i will update as soon as possible. Thanks in advance and hopefully myself or someone else can find a solution.

Triadic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Okay updating status on this unfortunately everything I tried did not work. So to save any us cellular mega users a heart ache hold off on rooting until a valid real root for this provider and model omes out. Or at least until the official firmware is released. Sorry I could not find a viable solution.

Sent from my SCH-R960 using xda app-developers app

gonadwarrior
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triadic View Post
Okay updating status on this unfortunately everything I tried did not work. So to save any us cellular mega users a heart ache hold off on rooting until a valid real root for this provider and model omes out. Or at least until the official firmware is released. Sorry I could not find a viable solution.

Just wanted to bump this since I unfortunately ran into the same problem

Triadic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thats a grwat idea

I agree with you bumping it it is a very unpleaseant experience.

Triadic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Okay so since I can not insert outside links since I am a new user I will say this gonadwarrior did some dilligent searching and found a solution to this issue if anyone needs the link and or file pm me or him anytime thanks again gonadwarrior.

The Following User Says Thank You to Triadic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr2nos
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default File

Quote:
Okay so since I can not insert outside links since I am a new user I will say this gonadwarrior did some dilligent searching and found a solution to this issue if anyone needs the link and or file pm me or him anytime thanks again gonadwarrior.

I've sent you guys a PM. Can you send me the link or file?

lando865
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default I need help also i have bricked mega

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr2nos View Post
I've sent you guys a PM. Can you send me the link or file?

i need help with stock firware

Frezi Evan
Old
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lando865 View Post
i need help with stock firware
I think you want firmware. So, Now You can see here stock firmware list from Samsung updates ..

http://samsung-updates.com/device/?id=GT-i9200
thanks

ww421jr1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default SCH-R960

Quote:

I need to fix desperately my SCH-R960 is in constant boot loop since kitkat update attempt.