No registration required

KitKat light weight for E4GT?

OP TeleFragger

13th June 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Williamstown
Thanks Meter: 4

326 posts
Ok so I was running JellyBean for a bit then got a note 3. My phone has sat and I thought I may as well use it for something.

I searched the threads.. got my phone Rooted... Odin... Agat... and now on Not Now 2 custom rom. It is nice.. gonna flash it again to try different options..

but my question...
is there a KitKat rom that is very light weight more for speed, watching movies and listening to music?
need GPS too as I am going to use the phone for a GPS Speedometer too...

Thanks!
13th June 2014, 08:39 PM   |  #2  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 204

448 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nope. Sorry. Not with GPS. villuminati, Vanir ( and commotio) both qualify as lightweight. But neither have GPS. There might be others but I'm pretty sure they're based on cm. So same problems.

sent from tumblr
13th June 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Williamstown
Thanks Meter: 4

326 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux guy

Nope. Sorry. Not with GPS. villuminati, Vanir ( and commotio) both qualify as lightweight. But neither have GPS. There might be others but I'm pretty sure they're based on cm. So same problems.

sent from tumblr

thanks.. i went to install the pac-man rom and when i go to flash I get a status 7 installation aborted.. so cant try that one..
oh well..

guess for now going to go back to Not Now 2 just to have something on this phone...
thanks!
13th June 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #4  
Flag Tucson
Thanks Meter: 204

448 posts
Donate to Me
More
Go here before you get yelled at over at the cm thread ^ ^ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2637510

Status 7 means you need upgrade you're recovery. Just follow the instructions in the link and you'll be fine.

sent from tumblr
27th June 2014, 01:55 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1

24 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linux guy

sent from tumblr

Not to thread hijack, but what are some good ROMs to consider if one did want GPS?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread