Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,489 Members 45,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Interested in Hyperdrive ROM for note 10.1 2014? Support needed.

Tip us?

Dxeon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Since this rom is based on CND3, does it also have the bug with hw+ decoder (mx player, dice player etc) not working?
It's a bug from Samsung that should be fixed with the next software update.

scarmona
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarmona View Post
I'm still a bit confused about the whole color+theming issue, I could turn the menu font color to black, but when presented with grey background menus, it's very hard to read. Is there any workaround to this?
I'm attaching the following screenshots

Also, the app Viper4AndroidFx gives the following error:

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Aside from the issues above I found out this morning that I can't download attachments using the gmail app, wifi connection is fine. I did a full wipe install. Anybody else experiencing this in the beta?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

icon123
Old
(Last edited by icon123; 24th June 2014 at 03:16 PM.)
Thanks Meter 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbreen94 View Post
Doing what exactly do you get a force close in settings? Are you using the stock email?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The FC on settings was only 2 to 3 times. I think when I first started using the rom. It was using the settings button in the notification. When it happened, it wouldn't do it twice in a row.

The email is stock. I don't have anything else installed, full wipe, fresh install.

I will wipe and install again to see if I can recreate both problems. Thanks.

Edit: I realized that I picked Note Pro email since I picked the Note Pro Launcher.

Edit 2: Exchange email still stopping with Note Pro Launcher / Note Pro Email. I will try stock launcher / stock email.

Edit 3: No problems with exchange email with stock launcher / stock email. Haven't had any random settings FCs either.

The Apostle
Old
Thanks Meter 88
I just received an update notification. Is that through you or Sammy?

Mcarner
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Glad to see the official release!

Everything is right with this ROM except that Viper4Android does not work. It says I have the wrong busybox installed, but I've double checked and it is the correct busybox.

Other than that, this is an awesome ROM. Thanks for your hard work, sbreen.

The Apostle
Old
Thanks Meter 88
ROM is still running great and it has superb battery life. I do keep getting a FC with the Lucid file explorer, even when I'm not using it, I will still get the message.