Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 44,115 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Time to say goodbye...

Tip us?

quailallstar
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93

DONATE TO ME
Wink Time to say goodbye...

The time has come to sell my phone and move on to the next Android beast Rocking a Z2 and really liking it now that It's rooted. Just wanted to say thanks to the great OGP community on XDA for the support and modding fun.

LG Optimus L70 Black

BlackBerry Z30 LTE STA100-5

Let's connect on LinkedIn | Twitter: @LuvGermanCars

vivebatu
Old
Thanks Meter 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
The time has come to sell my phone and move on to the next Android beast Rocking a Z2 and really liking it now that It's rooted. Just wanted to say thanks to the great OGP community on XDA for the support and modding fun.
So you had the OGP for how long?
You think Z2 is a big step up? I doubt it very much but still happy to know your views

quailallstar
Old
(Last edited by quailallstar; 26th June 2014 at 05:59 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivebatu View Post
So you had the OGP for how long?
You think Z2 is a big step up? I doubt it very much but still happy to know your views
I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.

LG Optimus L70 Black

shayneflashindaily
Old
(Last edited by shayneflashindaily; 27th June 2014 at 01:21 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1,077

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar View Post
I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.
Your comment means nothing due to the fact you mentioned icrap .... So now you have lost your validity.!

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<

quailallstar
Old
(Last edited by quailallstar; 27th June 2014 at 01:41 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 93

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily View Post
Your comment means nothing due to the fact you mentioned icrap .... So bow you have lost your validity.!

2SHAYNEZ
LMFAO you always make me laugh dude.. I loathe iOS for the record! I just like the materials used on the 4S (alu/glass.)

Nuff said.

LG Optimus L70 Black

The Following User Says Thank You to quailallstar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shayneflashindaily
Old
Thanks Meter 1,077

DONATE TO ME
Lol well I'm an android junkie and have never and will never have a closed source device... IMO any new phone is a upgrade .. Its what you do with it before you change again have fun mam with the z2

2SHAYNEZ
>>>> If I or anyone else helped-you, then •Remember to hit the Thank-You Button• Or Donate<<<<