FORUMS

Beats Music No Longer Accepting New Accounts

Whenever Apple launches a new product or service, it definitely manages to grab the … more

Do You Do Self-Repairs on Your Devices?

As smartphone designs become more and more complex, self-repairs on devices are also becoming … more

Sony Z4 Slips Out of Top 5 Smartphones in Japan

In a bid to streamline its flagship series which had been losing credibility over the … more

Sprint’s New Unlimited Plan with Ridiculous Capped Speeds

The carrier game in the United States is perpetually rushing forward at … more

Time to say goodbye...

920 posts
Thanks Meter: 93
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
The time has come to sell my phone and move on to the next Android beast Rocking a Z2 and really liking it now that It's rooted. Just wanted to say thanks to the great OGP community on XDA for the support and modding fun.
 
 
26th June 2014, 05:06 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

The time has come to sell my phone and move on to the next Android beast Rocking a Z2 and really liking it now that It's rooted. Just wanted to say thanks to the great OGP community on XDA for the support and modding fun.

So you had the OGP for how long?
You think Z2 is a big step up? I doubt it very much but still happy to know your views
26th June 2014, 05:54 PM |#3  
quailallstar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivebatu

So you had the OGP for how long?
You think Z2 is a big step up? I doubt it very much but still happy to know your views

I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.
Last edited by quailallstar; 26th June 2014 at 05:59 PM.
26th June 2014, 08:53 PM |#4  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,821
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by quailallstar

I've had it for about 7 months but I've switched between this phone and an LG P769 (tmobile) I used to own all the time.

Personally the Z2 is a step up because of the following:

Build quality is amazing and solid feeling - It's all aluminum frame and glass (got a white one) Feels amazing in the hand and reminds me of the hand held feeling of the LG Optimus G Pro. The materials remind me of my work phone (iPhone 4s) and something I've always admired about this iPhone model.

The screen on the Z2 is on par with the one of the LG - if not better.

4K recording (future proof) and great camera

Phone is waterproof

Speed bump over the OGP

Stereo speakers up front

With all this being said... I won and invitation to buy a OnePlus One and ordered it this morning. Not sure if I will give it to my wife, keep it or something else. Time will tell.

Your comment means nothing due to the fact you mentioned icrap .... So now you have lost your validity.!

2SHAYNEZ
Last edited by shayneflashindaily; 27th June 2014 at 01:21 AM.
26th June 2014, 08:55 PM |#5  
quailallstar's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayneflashindaily

Your comment means nothing due to the fact you mentioned icrap .... So bow you have lost your validity.!

2SHAYNEZ

LMFAO you always make me laugh dude.. I loathe iOS for the record! I just like the materials used on the 4S (alu/glass.)

Nuff said.
Last edited by quailallstar; 27th June 2014 at 01:41 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to quailallstar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 01:23 AM |#6  
shayneflashindaily's Avatar
Senior Member
Hendersonville NC
Thanks Meter: 1,821
 
Donate to Me
More
Lol well I'm an android junkie and have never and will never have a closed source device... IMO any new phone is a upgrade .. Its what you do with it before you change again have fun mam with the z2

2SHAYNEZ
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes