Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 45,638 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Leak][Canada] i337m VLUFNC1 Kit Kat - Multicarrier package, Now with 100% less pit!

Tip us?

sbug206
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Try reading the post 2 above yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemonkie4207 View Post
Is there a work around for apps to write to SD?

Poweramp can't download album covers.

Good job Samsung

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Spacemonkie4207
Old
Thanks Meter 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbug206 View Post
Try reading the post 2 above yours.
I used folder mount from play store and it does it automatically

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

VA3DBJ
Old
(Last edited by VA3DBJ; 31st March 2014 at 03:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Is the Briefing alarm available on this ROM? Seems to be missing from the official Rogers NC1 release.

tri3
Old
Thanks Meter 2

DONATE TO ME
Thanks, this worked flawlessly!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

dgl@iteso.mx
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Funcionará con Telcel mexico - pero android 4.3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicl89 View Post
Yes it works without problems dude :3 I'm on Telcel (i337m) =Simón, si funciona y hasta ahora no le he encontrado fallos=
Hola, yo tengo instalado la version 4.3 de android, ya viene con knox, pero no sé si jale, que opinas?

blud7
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Can someone link the PIT? Thanks
History on 'droid...
Previously: Motorola Milestone, Motorola Xoom, HTC Desire, HTC Desire HD, Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Sony Xperia Z1
Currently: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, LG G3

lemonloaf
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Successfully replaced Rogers branded from 4.2

SGH-i337m with Rogers here. I wanted to reset my phone to factory and get rid of the bloat, so giving this release a spin made sense.

Followed instructions as per image file provided. User data partitions and system partitions were wiped. Since I also wanted to get rid of all user data and start from scratch, I first used a custom recovery (CWM 6.0.4.5 Advance Edition aka Philz Touch 6.0.4.5, see here). I used the custom recovery's "Wipe Data/Factory reset" and "Clean to Install a New ROM" function, before following OP's instructions.

I wanted to start from scratch because it's my first time truly tinkering with my Galaxy S4 (and Android as a whole) and I've got some minor issues when I installed the stock OTA/Kies Kitkat 4.4.2 today (through Kies), after having wiped the user partitions using the custom recovery. Namely, the main issue was not being able to turn on WiFi (got error message about "Your phone's security has blocked an action that is not permitted. No further action is required", which seemed to be from KNOX). I have cleared the cache to no avail. I have not tinkered more; I wanted to try an unbranded release (this thread).

After flashing succesfully with Odin3 v3.09, I still could not activate WiFi.
I saw this thread here with a similar issue and after lurking it I opted to reflash a few times the CP part of this release, which worked.

Everything seems to be working smoothly now, although as noted before the automatic brightness setting no longer supports -5/+5 (why do they keep changing insignificant details that were working well...?), which is now relegate to the abyss next to the Data toggle (removed in 4.3). I haven't noticed many significant changes otherwise (apart from the camera from the lock screen which is appreciated).

nacos
Old
Thanks Meter 142
Default Missing PIT file

Quote:
Originally Posted by blud7 View Post
Can someone link the PIT? Thanks
I second that...could you please link the PIT file - need to re-partition a corrupted /data partition (won't mount)
Thanks!
SGH-I337M < SGH-I317M < SGH-I747M < GT-S7560M < SGH-I727R
< Nokia N8 < Nokia N95 < Nokia 3310 < Nokia 8210

Best so far - SGH-I337M (Samsung Galaxy S4)
Most technologically advanced (at the time) - Nokia N95

Hit thanks if I helped!