Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,292 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Request] : Stock Sense 6.0 4.4 for HTC One X+ encr2b

Tip us?

aryanavin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Request] : Stock Sense 6.0 4.4 for HTC One X+ encr2b

Hi,

I am currently on ARHD 8.0, which runs on 4.2.2. I really like the sense experience. Can someone point if there is some work going on porting the sense 6.0 to htc one X+ that runs on 4.4 KK.

Thanks in advance.

akpe
Old
Thanks Meter 78

DONATE TO ME
ViperX+ has ported sense 6 prism (launcher), gallery, task manager and some other stuff but still is on sense 5/4.2. You can give it a try. AFAIK a full sense 6 with 4.4 port is not possible due to kernel limitations (darn nvidia) and no other devices we could port from.

Στάλθηκε από το HTC One X+ μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Device: HTC One Μ7, Unlocked & Rooted, HBOOT 1.57.000, S-ON
Recovery: TWRP Recovery v2.7.1.1
ROM: Team Venom Viper One v5.8.0 (Android 4.2.2, Sense 5.5) with Venom Apps
Kernel: ElementalX kernel 14.10 (3.4.10)
Mods: Xposed Framework with Sense 5 Toolbox and HTC One Tweaker.
The Following User Says Thank You to akpe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aryanavin
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by akpe View Post
ViperX+ has ported sense 6 prism (launcher), gallery, task manager and some other stuff but still is on sense 5/4.2. You can give it a try. AFAIK a full sense 6 with 4.4 port is not possible due to kernel limitations (darn nvidia) and no other devices we could port from.

Στάλθηκε από το HTC One X+ μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
I have tried VIPER 2.1 it is okay but it consumes too much RAM (800mb of 956mb) without me installing any other applications other than that comes along with the aroma installer. Also the Blinkfeed doesn't load anything other than some social networks. All in all I liked ARHD over Viper due to its stock feel and this is what I am searching for, a core stock feel of Sense 6.0 on our One X+, except for the lack of proper drivers and thus development( darn nvidia) I have no other complaints... I really wish there is something we could do about it.. (May be a petition to NVIDIA to release the drivers, I don't know), anyway thanks for the reply mate

xidia
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by aryanavin View Post
I have tried VIPER 2.1 it is okay but it consumes too much RAM (800mb of 956mb) without me installing any other applications other than that comes along with the aroma installer. Also the Blinkfeed doesn't load anything other than some social networks. All in all I liked ARHD over Viper due to its stock feel and this is what I am searching for, a core stock feel of Sense 6.0 on our One X+, except for the lack of proper drivers and thus development( darn nvidia) I have no other complaints... I really wish there is something we could do about it.. (May be a petition to NVIDIA to release the drivers, I don't know), anyway thanks for the reply mate
I have facing same bugs.. soc-med Blinkfeed will disappear after clear cache; and the clock-weather widget hard to sync, so the widget doesn't launch the weather information..