Hello, I have one big problem. My tablet doesn't load. Well it loads but I get these messages: "System UI has stopped working", "(insert random name here) has stopped working" and I can't do anything. So is there any way to reset my tablet (make him like new). I don't care about data. Thank you. My tablet is goclever Terra_72.
Do a factory reset or wipe cache system ui
Pls. Take time to look and read here:
sent from SmT210/R using xda premium
im just trying to help so I hope it works(y)
Try these steps it might work as it did on my swipe halo 3g tab.
1. Turn off your device
2. Press volume up+down and power (all at same time and keep it pressed)
3. Leave the power button after 5 seconds.
4. Your device will enter into recovery mode.
5. Use volumes buttons to move up and down. For enter use power button(NOTE: TOUCH WON'T WORK)
6. Click on "wipe factory data" then click on "wipe cache partition".
7. Now go to reboot device and your sorted.
[DON'T FORGET TO PRESS THANKS IF THIS WORKS]
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|