Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,064 Members 41,016 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bravia Engine 2 BRING BACK after unlock bootloader

Tip us?

gurinderhans
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Hey there subha7082 I did flash the stock kernel but after all that when I relocked the boot loader the phone wouldn't start. It would vibrate when I pressed the power power button like usual but the screen wouldn't turn on.I do not get step 8 where it says reflash the boot.img because we already flashed it and it didn't go away after flashing the kernel.

subha7082
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
okay. i think you didnt use power off after flashing from cwm.you have pressed reboot to system and then pull out battery.

you have to do whole prossess again.

and this time after flashing directly pull out battery and put after 15 seconds or better to go advance>power off

then flash stock kernel

gurinderhans
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by subha7082 View Post
okay. i think you didnt use power off after flashing from cwm.you have pressed reboot to system and then pull out battery.

you have to do whole prossess again.

and this time after flashing directly pull out battery and put after 15 seconds or better to go advance>power off

then flash stock kernel
Just did it yesterday and works! Stays even after a system update or a factory reset. Running 10.5.A.0.230 stock,

Thanks!!

tiago_deoliveira
Old
Thanks Meter 0
II recovered the bravia engine 2 when upgraded to kitkat using update service and reinstalling the entire system '-'

gurinderhans
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiago_deoliveira View Post
II recovered the bravia engine 2 when upgraded to kitkat using update service and reinstalling the entire system '-'
Yes this works! I am currently running stock kitkat as well
With bravia engine 2. I was also able to root using towelroot although you need to install SuperSU separately.
The Following User Says Thank You to gurinderhans For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

subha7082
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurinderhans View Post
Yes this works! I am currently running stock kitkat as well
With bravia engine 2. I was also able to root using towelroot although you need to install SuperSU separately.

All brothers thank you.For your positive replies. If i can help you or you need my help on any other matter please pm me .I will do what i can.