FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[Q] Need EFS backup for 4.4.2(SM-N9005)

21 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi every one i strongly need efs backup file for sm-n9005 having the rom 4.4.2, i am stuck while updating firmware, now i have unknown band version please help me please help me
 
 
26th June 2014, 01:00 PM |#2  
rida007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag EL KELAA DES SRAGHNA
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfahad45

Hi every one i strongly need efs backup file for sm-n9005 having the rom 4.4.2, i am stuck while updating firmware, now i have unknown band version please help me please help me

Lol the same problem here but for me i accidently check phone efs clear and no imei no baseband
26th June 2014, 01:08 PM |#3  
mrfahad45's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Quetta
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida007

Lol the same problem here but for me i accidently check phone efs clear and no imei no baseband

we both have same problem, can we find any solution
26th June 2014, 01:13 PM |#4  
rida007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag EL KELAA DES SRAGHNA
Thanks Meter: 9
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfahad45

we both have same problem, can we find any solution

Yes we can .. for me the first thing to do im downloding 4.4.2 leak now and i will see if the baseband and imei will back after flash with pit file and for u ??
26th June 2014, 05:45 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Guys, try make backup of your EFS. I know your EFS is broken but maybe you can recovery.
Look this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...447342&page=31
27th June 2014, 05:10 AM |#6  
mrfahad45's Avatar
OP Junior Member
Flag Quetta
Thanks Meter: 1
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rida007

Yes we can .. for me the first thing to do im downloding 4.4.2 leak now and i will see if the baseband and imei will back after flash with pit file and for u ??

from where you will get ths .pit file???
27th June 2014, 07:01 AM |#7  
Spitwista's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bloemfontein
Thanks Meter: 407
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfahad45

Hi every one i strongly need efs backup file for sm-n9005 having the rom 4.4.2, i am stuck while updating firmware, now i have unknown band version please help me please help me

How did you lose your imei?






Quote:
Originally Posted by rida007

Yes we can .. for me the first thing to do im downloding 4.4.2 leak now and i will see if the baseband and imei will back after flash with pit file and for u ??

Flashing a pit file is a absolute last resort

Sent from my SM-N900 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes