Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,239 Members 49,456 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

please help i got a htc one m8 it was turned into the google version i went to super

Tip us?

boogief1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 30
Default please help i got a htc one m8 it was turned into the google version i went to super

I recently got this htc one m8 and it was rooted with google ui but I didn't like that so I tried to go back to stock but I couldn't do it so I flashed viper room see if that changed but after I flashed it was like viper rom with google so then I tried un rooting by going to super user and going into settings and then pressed to unroot and now my phone wont go past the google screen I can go into recovery but when I try to do anything it says I have no super user I cant flash or do anything please help

Sir-Fix-a-Lot
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogief1 View Post
I recently got this htc one m8 and it was rooted with google ui but I didn't like that so I tried to go back to stock but I couldn't do it so I flashed viper room see if that changed but after I flashed it was like viper rom with google so then I tried un rooting by going to super user and going into settings and then pressed to unroot and now my phone wont go past the google screen I can go into recovery but when I try to do anything it says I have no super user I cant flash or do anything please help
The GPE conversion resizes the system partition which will not allow you to flash a Sense RUU or a Sense ROM through recovery.

You need to follow this guide carefully to undo the GPE conversion and be able to flash a Sense RUU or a Sense ROM

Going back to Sense from [RUU] Google Edition Conversion.Graffixync UPDATE 12th May