Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,354 Members 44,325 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Game] Simple and addictive game! Gyro Gyro Free come!

Tip us?

4slack
Old
(Last edited by 4slack; 19th June 2014 at 04:51 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Game] Simple and addictive game! Gyro Gyro Free come!

Gyro Gyro is beautiful, well-designed and a must-have for those looking for an affordable and addicting game to play.

Gyro Gyro is a wonderfully simple yet fiendishly addictive arcade puzzle game like none you’ve ever seen before; a game of pure old school arcade beauty that serves up that ‘just one more go’ factor in spades.

Use one finger to slide left or right on the bottom of screen to rotate the wheel 360 degrees whilst making sure that the coloured balls flying onto the screen land in the matching part of the wheel. Sounds easy? Throw in more balls and increasingly faster speed over time and Gyro Gyro becomes a fast-paced game of skill and nerves, urging you to collect balls, rack up massive scores and last as long as you whilst your skills are tested to the absolute max!

Key Features:
● Beautifully simple controls and design
● Incredibly addictive arcade gameplay tests your skills to the max
● Zen and Crazy modes

Download
http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...7-de9d56439026

suntemple
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hi 4slack,

I tried installing it in Belarus, it says it's not available here.

I'm just wondering if you enabled Russia for distribution? In case it needs a rating it's pretty easy to do self-rated PEGI and then it can be distributed to many more countries!

4slack
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntemple View Post
Hi 4slack,

I tried installing it in Belarus, it says it's not available here.

I'm just wondering if you enabled Russia for distribution? In case it needs a rating it's pretty easy to do self-rated PEGI and then it can be distributed to many more countries!
I checked it. It seems that it's available for every market. Maybe you need to try it again~ Thanks!

cuddl
Old
Thanks Meter 0
neat idea!