Post Reply

Bightness problem!?

26th June 2014, 07:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
So i dropped my htc one x and my screen cracked. I bought new screen from ebay and today replaced it. now i cannot adust my brightness, and screen flickers all the time. how can i fix this problem?
26th June 2014, 07:31 PM   |  #2  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,514
 
13,956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Open it up again, check all connections. Press them tightly once more. Might help

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th June 2014, 08:12 PM   |  #3  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLnxDrd

So i dropped my htc one x and my screen cracked. I bought new screen from ebay and today replaced it. now i cannot adust my brightness, and screen flickers all the time. how can i fix this problem?

which one did you buy? so i dont buy the same one if the issue remains
27th June 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by and313

which one did you buy? so i dont buy the same one if the issue remains

I Bought it from ebay. LCD+Touch Screen Digitizer. It is quitaly product. But i just have this issue!
27th June 2014, 08:43 AM   |  #5  
and313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 595
 
1,879 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLnxDrd

I Bought it from ebay. LCD+Touch Screen Digitizer. It is quitaly product. But i just have this issue!

maybe it isnt such a quality product if the previous one worked and this one does not?

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes