Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,383 Members 50,893 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Interal SD card not mounting on paranoid rom

Tip us?

IceQubed
Old
(Last edited by IceQubed; 26th June 2014 at 02:16 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Interal SD card not mounting on paranoid rom

Hi, I installed the Paranoidandroid rom on my xperia s, now the internal storage is not mounting - the only storage visible to the phone is the 2GB part.

The only way for me to access the internal storage is to mount it within cwm recovery and connect to pc to view on pc. It in inaccessible when the phone is booted into rom, and is also invisible to pc when in rom.

How would I go about fixing this?

entermetallica
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQubed View Post
Hi, I installed the Paranoidandroid rom on my xperia s, now the internal storage is not mounting - the only storage visible to the phone is the 2GB part.

The only way for me to access the internal storage is to mount it within cwm recovery and connect to pc to view on pc. It in inaccessible when the phone is booted into rom, and is also invisible to pc when in rom.

How would I go about fixing this?
Try clean flashing the rom again. Havent seen issue reported before.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Free mobile app
XPERIA SL

S4RSZ
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Which version of the rom are you using? I'm on deedwars version 20140624 which he posted for testing in a separate post, not the OP. Ii can use the internal sd just fine. Also search the dev thread of the rom. This problem has been mentioned multiple times there, so the explanation and perhaps a fix should be there