Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Interal SD card not mounting on paranoid rom

OP IceQubed

26th June 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi, I installed the Paranoidandroid rom on my xperia s, now the internal storage is not mounting - the only storage visible to the phone is the 2GB part.

The only way for me to access the internal storage is to mount it within cwm recovery and connect to pc to view on pc. It in inaccessible when the phone is booted into rom, and is also invisible to pc when in rom.

How would I go about fixing this?
Last edited by IceQubed; 26th June 2014 at 03:16 AM.
26th June 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #2  
Paradise City
Thanks Meter: 81

330 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQubed

Hi, I installed the Paranoidandroid rom on my xperia s, now the internal storage is not mounting - the only storage visible to the phone is the 2GB part.

The only way for me to access the internal storage is to mount it within cwm recovery and connect to pc to view on pc. It in inaccessible when the phone is booted into rom, and is also invisible to pc when in rom.

How would I go about fixing this?

Try clean flashing the rom again. Havent seen issue reported before.

Sent from my LT26i using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #3  
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 22

71 posts
More
Which version of the rom are you using? I'm on deedwars version 20140624 which he posted for testing in a separate post, not the OP. Ii can use the internal sd just fine. Also search the dev thread of the rom. This problem has been mentioned multiple times there, so the explanation and perhaps a fix should be there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread