By Bobbydoo8, Junior Member on 29th January 2014, 06:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st January 2014, 11:54 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerniganc

I was able to flash a stock room, use *#0808# gain access to the menu, etc and got my IMEI restored. I have data but am still unable to make/receive calls. Two things I noticed that might be the issue. The IMEI SV is 00 and when I go to Access Point Names that list is blank. I did reset to default but that did not repopulate them.

My IMEI SV is also "00".. but I can still make/receive calls. It sounds like you may have set your IMEI wrong. But I'm not sure, couldn't really help you past this, because I am no expert, like some of the people on here.

1st February 2014, 12:12 AM |#12  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbydoo8

My IMEI SV is also "00".. but I can still make/receive calls. It sounds like you may have set your IMEI wrong. But I'm not sure, couldn't really help you past this, because I am no expert, like some of the people on here.

What do you show in your APN settings? I noticed at one point before I had my IMEI restored I had a bunch of different choices there... now it is blank.
1st February 2014, 12:55 PM |#13  
OP Junior Member

More
Only have one APN, says "LTE - Verizon Internet"
1st February 2014, 03:38 PM |#14  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbydoo8

Only have one APN, says "LTE - Verizon Internet"

I cannot seem to get my APN to save. I have entered it manually to match my wife's S3 but it will not save it. Going to Odin back to stock I guess.
27th June 2014, 01:15 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
well, i am kind of sad that there isn't a fix for the eri missing. Eff you verizon and samsung for making stuff we enjoy difficult!!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)