Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,000 Members 38,357 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

4.3 and ERI

Tip us?

Bobbydoo8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerniganc View Post
I was able to flash a stock room, use *#0808# gain access to the menu, etc and got my IMEI restored. I have data but am still unable to make/receive calls. Two things I noticed that might be the issue. The IMEI SV is 00 and when I go to Access Point Names that list is blank. I did reset to default but that did not repopulate them.
My IMEI SV is also "00".. but I can still make/receive calls. It sounds like you may have set your IMEI wrong. But I'm not sure, couldn't really help you past this, because I am no expert, like some of the people on here.

Jerniganc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbydoo8 View Post
My IMEI SV is also "00".. but I can still make/receive calls. It sounds like you may have set your IMEI wrong. But I'm not sure, couldn't really help you past this, because I am no expert, like some of the people on here.
What do you show in your APN settings? I noticed at one point before I had my IMEI restored I had a bunch of different choices there... now it is blank.

Bobbydoo8
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Only have one APN, says "LTE - Verizon Internet"

Jerniganc
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbydoo8 View Post
Only have one APN, says "LTE - Verizon Internet"
I cannot seem to get my APN to save. I have entered it manually to match my wife's S3 but it will not save it. Going to Odin back to stock I guess.

Dullawolf
Old
Thanks Meter 3
well, i am kind of sad that there isn't a fix for the eri missing. Eff you verizon and samsung for making stuff we enjoy difficult!!