Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,124 Members 43,486 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

KULALA brand chinese tablet need help

Tip us?

luunatik14
Old
(Last edited by luunatik14; 26th June 2014 at 01:02 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Tablet KULALA brand chinese tablet need help

i have posted earlier about my problem @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=747 and @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795429 and the XDA assist thread was closed so i am having to post here with more info.

i did search for "MT6572" on xda forums for any possible recoveries that might work, but now the only way i can use this tablet is via fastboot.

it doesnt have any recovery or a stock ROM.

further info about the brand and tablet:

their website www.kulala.hk ,

i have submitted query on their also and tried to contact the office in Dubai, UAE where i am located but non are operational no more. so this forum is only place i can get any help with this tablet.

i just want to get this tablet working again any rom will do

thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	249.1 KB
ID:	2818406   Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	255.4 KB
ID:	2818407  

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 26th June 2014 at 01:11 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2640
Location: Somewhere between sky and sea in Brittany - XDA Assist Place

DONATE TO ME
I've found these threads for your model:

Android Development and Hacking > Android General > [TUT] MTK Root and CWM Guide (Really Easy)

Android Development and Hacking > Miscellaneous Android Development > [PORT] [TOOL] Carliv Touch Recovery for MediaTek devices

Hope it's a solution for you

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
Click and go to XDA-Assist
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Actual Devices : HTC One M8 - HTC One M7 //Google N7 Wifi - Google N7 2013 LTE
Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

luunatik14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
i dont have adb access no more only way is fastboot i downloaded the CTR but it needed adb access i am not able to use that.

philos64
Old
(Last edited by philos64; 26th June 2014 at 01:23 PM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2640

DONATE TO ME
We are not a support forum, but I can tell you that if you can use fastboot, you can use ADB
Go here and follow my guide which is for Nexus 7, but you can use it for all devices

FLASH MORE FASTER WHEN YOU USE FASTBOOT LINE COMMAND and FILES

and this =>
[GUIDE][30/10/2013]New To Adb And Fastboot Guide

XDA Assist is the place where you can get help finding your way on XDA. This is not a support forum !!!
DONT PM ME FOR QUESTIONS RELATED TO ROM, Ask in thread, it's better for all members- THANKS

Retired Devices :HTC Hero-HTC Desire Z-HTC Desire S-HTC One X- N7 3G - Asus TF300T

luunatik14
Old
(Last edited by luunatik14; 26th June 2014 at 01:42 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by philos64 View Post
We are not a support forum, but I can tell you that if you can use fastboot, you can use ADB
Go here and follow my guide which is for Nexus 7, but you can use it for all devices

FLASH MORE FASTER WHEN YOU USE FASTBOOT LINE COMMAND and FILES

and this =>
[GUIDE][30/10/2013]New To Adb And Fastboot Guide
i do have those tools/folders (platform tools), but it wont work with adb, here i have taken screenshot to show.
when i was able to boot into stock rom i could turn debugging on and get adb working but now without a rom and just fastboot access only i am stuck.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	2818459  

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2640

DONATE TO ME
I can suggest you this links =>[Guide] Use your tablet/phone as PC for Fastboot and ADB

luunatik14
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Update:

I located the distributor for KULALA brand here and visited their office and they reflashed with stock rom and its working normal now.

I will try to up the system dump or if anyone can guide how i should make a copy of that stock rom so it could help anyone else to use as well. Last time did copy of a stock rom was via adb using MTKDroid Tools and chose the backup option and it made a folder in mtkdroid tools folder of it. If thats how its done ill make a copy and post here.

Thanks for the help.

philos64
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2640

DONATE TO ME
Ok and good luck

Thread closed

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe