Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,557 Members 52,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ON NC1 Custom ROM...how to return to FACTORY???

Tip us?

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Default [Q] ON NC1 Custom ROM...how to return to FACTORY???

Can't find clear cut info on how to flash back to untouched stock, that's accepted by AT&T. I see a restore to NB1, but nothing for once you are on NC1. Any help??? Thank you in advance!!!
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.

DeadlySin9
Old
Thanks Meter 620

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreed3786 View Post
Can't find clear cut info on how to flash back to untouched stock, that's accepted by AT&T. I see a restore to NB1, but nothing for once you are on NC1. Any help??? Thank you in advance!!!
You have to flash NB1 and then take the OTA. There's no ODIN package for NC1.
Current Device: ATT Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337)

Past Devices:
Droid Bionic (GSM Hacked)
HTC Inspire 4G (Desire HD)
Nexus One
Motorola Backflip
HTC Dev Phone 1 (Dream/G1)

Apoplectic1
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlySin9 View Post
You have to flash NB1 and then take the OTA. There's no ODIN package for NC1.
+1. Odin the NB1, go to settings, my device, and about my device and there should be a "Check for updates" option at the top. Click that, check for it and it should prompt you to take it.

Voila.

jreed3786
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoplectic1 View Post
+1. Odin the NB1, go to settings, my device, and about my device and there should be a "Check for updates" option at the top. Click that, check for it and it should prompt you to take it.

Voila.
Yeah, thanks guys! I just wasn't sure that I could go BACKWARDS to restore then go back forward to NC1. Wasn't sure if it was going to trip a Knox flag or not....a la the AT&T Note 3 once it gets to 4.4.2 official.
Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 on AT&T
Running : Dynamic Kat 4.1 [ThunderKat Edition][GPE 4.1 + 4 Colors][S5 2.1][7/11/2014]GREAT BATTERY LIFE! BEST KITKAT ROM TO DATE!!!
THANKS to ALL of the very unselfish and awesome devs who work so tirelessly to bring us a smorgasbord of tasty roms!!! Thank you, kang gang!!!
Bye bye, G1, MT3GSlide, Vibrant, Sensation 4G, Tmo Galaxy S II, AT&T Galaxy S III, and AT&T Note 2 and LG Optimus G Pro...was nice knowin' ya.