no internal storage - android L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
i know people seem to be saying this, but anyone found a solution yet?

also ive noticed twrp my backup is not showing for restore, but i can find it on sdcard/0 but it seems to be looking at just internal storage????

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
the answer isnt in there :( tried reflashing many times

Last edited:

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
Well i know :)

But it seems i have a whole secondary file system called sdcard/0 which all my original stuff is in. Going back on 4.4.4 I've can to copy the lot back into sdcard to get everything working again, I suppose my question is more... How has this happened? Whether it's L related or not?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Zepius

Mar 29, 2011
wdteiH5.png

Ben36

Jun 8, 2012
I've put it in there now :p

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
If you dirty flashed trying to keep your old internal storage the solution is that you need to do a complete wipe (including internal storage) and clean flash or you'll run into issues.

Reactions: Ben36

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
While bumping android versions, it's always recommended to wipe everything. Be it system or userdata. Besides that, L is a huge jump from 4.4.4 so, wiping userdata is a MUST!

Reactions: Ben36

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
While bumping android versions, it's always recommended to wipe everything. Be it system or userdata. Besides that, L is a huge jump from 4.4.4 so, wiping userdata is a MUST!

Most people (that the dev preview isn't for) are just taking it as if it's a consumer release and want to keep their internal storage lol.. It won't work.

Reactions: piperx

vin4yak

Mar 10, 2013
Mumbai
vinu.info
Most people (that the dev preview isn't for) are just taking it as if it's a consumer release and want to keep their internal storage lol.. It won't work.

TBH, I'm sick of all this "L" hype. The forums are flooded with L threads even though there are separate official threads for it. May be I'll ignore all "L" threads for the time being.

It's a developers preview mannn! Obviously there are going to be glitches, FCs and other related stuffs. But NO! creating a new thread for each and every thing is a must!

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
TBH, I'm sick of all this "L" hype. The forums are flooded with L threads even though there are separate official threads for it. May be I'll ignore all "L" threads for the time being.

It's a developers preview mannn! Obviously there are going to be glitches, FCs and other related stuffs. But NO! creating a new thread for each and every thing is a must!
If anything people should be grateful they even gave us a preview image, no one said they had to, and it turned out somewhat stable (with some bugs of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

the answer isnt in there :( tried reflashing many times

How can the answer be there if you haven't asked the question there?

I suppose what I am hinting at is the moderators have asked that we keep all L questions to that thread and not make new ones.
    If you dirty flashed trying to keep your old internal storage the solution is that you need to do a complete wipe (including internal storage) and clean flash or you'll run into issues.