Quote:
Originally Posted by greg2074 View Post
I was having many issues after the last OTA and got mine to cm-11-20140609-SNAPSHOT-M7 last night. Mine was at 7.4.9 also. I followed rootjunky youtube videos to get mine re-rooted, flashed and working. After getting it rooted, he uses Fire Flash app to put twrp on the Kindle. I deviated a little and put the twrp 2.7.0.0 version other than that, I followed to a T. Once I got all that done, I went on the internet to Hashcode's repository and downloaded the newest cm-11 UNOFFICIAL he had listed directly to the device. I downloaded the latest Gapps from cyanogenmod and then booted into recovery(twrp) and installed. Everything is working beautifully now. Everything seems faster and smoother so far. I did go ahead and do an update from the about area in the settings to cm-11-20140609-SNAPSHOT-M7. I was also able to get all my books that I had purchased through kindle in the kindle reader.
Nice to know. Think I'll be doing something very similar, now I've made backups of 7.4.9 "just in case". Just have to go through all the above again!