Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,480 Members 44,950 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Need some help with 2nd-init recovery

Tip us?

AndroidAddict||AA
Old
(Last edited by AndroidAddict||AA; 28th June 2014 at 05:04 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] Need some help with 2nd-init recovery

I have been working on porting 2nd init recovery to my device, LG L70. I have already built cwm for it and tried just placing the rc, prop, fstab, and qcom files in there, then recompiling it and testing. It booted to recovery but when I was there, the little android guy was black and white and also very pixelated and on top of that the recovery seemed to be stuck on an infinite load. This has happened when trying both the cwm I built and the stock recovery.img. If anyone has experienced this problem and would help me or point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

If anyone decides they have an answer or wants to help then you can find me in IRC

techy.skyn3t.us
port 7001
channel #L70

Junkie2100
Old
Thanks Meter 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAddict||AA View Post
I have been working on porting 2nd init recovery to my device, LG L70. I have already built cwm for it and tried just placing the rc, prop, fstab, and qcom files in there, then recompiling it and testing. It booted to recovery but when I was there, the little android guy was black and white and also very pixelated and on top of that the recovery seemed to be stuck on an infinite load. This has happened when trying both the cwm I built and the stock recovery.img. If anyone has experienced this problem and would help me or point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

that direction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junkie2100 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndroidAddict||AA
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 73

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie2100 View Post

that direction
Only you would do something like that junkie lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
2nd, init, l70, ms323, recovery