OP AndroidAddict||AA

27th June 2014, 08:08 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midlothian, Texas
Thanks Meter: 245

200 posts
Donate to Me
More
I have been working on porting 2nd init recovery to my device, LG L70. I have already built cwm for it and tried just placing the rc, prop, fstab, and qcom files in there, then recompiling it and testing. It booted to recovery but when I was there, the little android guy was black and white and also very pixelated and on top of that the recovery seemed to be stuck on an infinite load. This has happened when trying both the cwm I built and the stock recovery.img. If anyone has experienced this problem and would help me or point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

If anyone decides they have an answer or wants to help then you can find me in IRC

techy.skyn3t.us
port 7001
channel #L70
Last edited by AndroidAddict||AA; 28th June 2014 at 05:04 PM.
27th June 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 70

87 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndroidAddict||AA

I have been working on porting 2nd init recovery to my device, LG L70. I have already built cwm for it and tried just placing the rc, prop, fstab, and qcom files in there, then recompiling it and testing. It booted to recovery but when I was there, the little android guy was black and white and also very pixelated and on top of that the recovery seemed to be stuck on an infinite load. This has happened when trying both the cwm I built and the stock recovery.img. If anyone has experienced this problem and would help me or point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

that direction
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Junkie2100 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 08:24 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Midlothian, Texas
Thanks Meter: 245

200 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkie2100

that direction

Only you would do something like that junkie lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidAddict||AA For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2nd, init, l70, ms323, recovery
Previous Thread Next Thread