Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

AnyWorking Dsp Manager Or Awesome Beats For Xperia C

31st May 2014, 11:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
AnyWorking Dsp Manager Or Awesome Beats For Xperia C Most Of Theme Make Applo Player Sound So Wide , So I Need Dsp Manager Or
Awesome Beats
31st May 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Have you tried this?
With this program, I did a lot to improve the sound.
6th June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
:T

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th June 2014, 07:29 AM   |  #4  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 45
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Try ViPER4Android as suggested by @iamdoki..
It's THE BEST!
26th June 2014, 11:56 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Which driver I wud hve to install when viper asked to install driver....I dont get that

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th June 2014, 01:33 PM   |  #6  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 45
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by newGaurav

Which driver I wud hve to install when viper asked to install driver....I dont get that

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

You can select anything from there.

Better select High Quality to balance between performance and battery.
27th June 2014, 03:16 PM   |  #7  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 205
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Doesnt work on xperia zized rom

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app
27th June 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #8  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 45
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos

Doesnt work on xperia zized rom

Sent from my C2305 using XDA Free mobile app

It should work.

Did you remove other sound managers (Sound FX, DSP Manager, etc..) before installing V4A?
27th June 2014, 08:22 PM   |  #9  
masterismos's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 205
 
848 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticBlaze

It should work.

Did you remove other sound managers (Sound FX, DSP Manager, etc..) before installing V4A?

everytime i install driver and asks for reboot it asks again to instALl driver after reboot. i dont think z-ized rom have sound apps for boost. should i unistall and the stock audio effects?
Last edited by masterismos; 27th June 2014 at 08:24 PM.
27th June 2014, 08:29 PM   |  #10  
StaticBlaze's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 45
 
242 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterismos

everytime i install driver and asks for reboot it asks again to instALl driver after reboot. i dont think z-ized rom have sound apps for boost. should i unistall and the stock audio effects?

Yes. You must uninstall it first..

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes