Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,559 Members 40,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Odin 4.4.2?

Tip us?
 
jackpot08
Old
#1  
jackpot08's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2011
Default Odin 4.4.2?

hello i am on 4.4.2 locked bootloader but rooted. i removed the bloatware.

is there an odin file to flash back to 4.4.2 stock. i need to return my phone to verizon.

how should i restore it back to normal?

thanks
Please, help me http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-...rblind-/218091

I can't even tell you really what color it is above.
 
ThePagel
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 451
Posts: 766
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
hello i am on 4.4.2 locked bootloader but rooted. i removed the bloatware.

is there an odin file to flash back to 4.4.2 stock. i need to return my phone to verizon.

how should i restore it back to normal?

thanks
Possibly a few days out still. This is why people say rename the files to .bak instead of deleting them. You could convince someone to dump there system img and compress it in a tar. It wont be "official" but it will do what you want it to do.
ADB Only (Windows)
ADB Only (Linux) <-- Plus instructions
 
jackpot08
Old
#3  
jackpot08's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 114
Posts: 655
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePagel View Post
Possibly a few days out still. This is why people say rename the files to .bak instead of deleting them. You could convince someone to dump there system img and compress it in a tar. It wont be "official" but it will do what you want it to do.
can i just flash an older odin and then update the phone normally?
Please, help me http://www.youcaring.com/other/help-...rblind-/218091

I can't even tell you really what color it is above.
 
ThePagel
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 451
Posts: 766
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Minneapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
can i just flash an older odin and then update the phone normally?
nope you'll soft brick then be totally sol until a tar file is released
ADB Only (Windows)
ADB Only (Linux) <-- Plus instructions
 
cozzbp
Old
#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2011
I am currently uploading an Odin 4.4.2 tarball I pulled from kies (tested and working). I'll post the link when done tonight.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Here you are:

VRUDNE1
 
untruestory
Old
#6  
untruestory's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 235
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cozzbp View Post
I am currently uploading an Odin 4.4.2 tarball I pulled from kies (tested and working). I'll post the link when done tonight.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 AM ----------

Here you are:

VRUDNE1
Can you re-post. After 1hr I have only 140mb from this host and there is no md5 to verify integrity.
 
cozzbp
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 14
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by untruestory View Post
Can you re-post. After 1hr I have only 140mb from this host and there is no md5 to verify integrity.
What's a good host to use?
 
landshark68
Old
#8  
landshark68's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 543
Posts: 1,000
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpot08 View Post
hello i am on 4.4.2 locked bootloader but rooted. i removed the bloatware.

is there an odin file to flash back to 4.4.2 stock. i need to return my phone to verizon.

how should i restore it back to normal?

thanks
Here you go:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2795659
Shouldn't we treat this world like the garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?

Sometimes you go to the circus.......sometimes the circus comes to you

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to landshark68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Integrate Social Networks Into Your Project With ASNE Library

Social network applications and services have developed into major parts ofour … more

Give Your Android Wear Device a Lock Screen with Lockable

Without a doubt,Android Wear is one of the most frequently talked abouttopics of … more

Forums Added for the LG G Watch R and Samsung Gear S

A little over a week ago, LG “inadvertently” let the world know about the … more

Secrecy App Goes Open Source, New LG Android Wear Device! – XDA Developer TV

Secrecy encryption app goes open source! That and much … more