Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,600 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[theme] "LIGHTS OUT" -SICKMADE DEVIANT DEV- UPDATED TWEAKED V2

Tip us?

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,651

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega Montana View Post
Awesome, surprise theme concept or already unveiled it? Love them all so far can't wait to see what you have in store.
I just got done porting "Lights Out" over to the new NE6 4.4... Will upload it in the morning for my eyelids ache because I'm so tired from working on it! Lol. But as far as the other theme goes its a new one I been working on. Actually just finished it up tonight as well. If anyone is interested in testing it out for me I need like 3 people so I can make sure that there are no bugs before I release. Let me know. Thanks in advance
Get your Deviant Development SICK MADE shirt while supplies last. The last ones sold so fast I got some more made. Have about 15. Shirts are silk screened with custom tags inside and a DD sticker tag on the outside with size and numbered 1 out of 50 made. I won't be making anymore of this style so once they're gone they're gone!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HammerHead69
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I'll test when I get out of work later need theme bad on this stock ne6 by jovy

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

HammerHead69
Old
Thanks Meter 53
Still need tester? what other colors you got in pipeline btw just curious new on my note3 so excuse my newness

HammerHead69
Old
Thanks Meter 53
I need this theme!!!

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,651

DONATE TO ME
i will be updating this theme to work on Tweaked Rom but I am first going to wait until he has a NF1 base before i do... i had the NE6 done but samsung decided to release another base which really really sucks for us theamers and developers but i guess its worth it when there is something of note added in the release, which in this case volte is worth it i guess even tho its only offered in a few states so far i believe? but anyway i will be releasing this soon for Tweaked and i also have a different version i will be coming out with! but by tonight i will have the stock base NF1 release done.
thanks
Get your Deviant Development SICK MADE shirt while supplies last. The last ones sold so fast I got some more made. Have about 15. Shirts are silk screened with custom tags inside and a DD sticker tag on the outside with size and numbered 1 out of 50 made. I won't be making anymore of this style so once they're gone they're gone!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

derride8
Old
Thanks Meter 119
R u still going to update this to work on tweaked nf1?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

SICKMADE
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 1,651

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by derride8 View Post
R u still going to update this to work on tweaked nf1?

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium
yes i just droped my 100% stock blacked out theme for Tweaked NF1 that came out dope and I will be throwing in a Blacked-Out Sickmade Edition also in that thread that instead of being just 100% stock blacked out i have made some changes and put some of my flavor into it while still keeping it blacked-out.... so kinda like Lights Out was to the all stock blacked out in this thread but added more of my style of theming to it.... also am releasing in my new thread a dope ass white dialer i been working on. so check out the new thread

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]