HTC One S-OFF 1.57 HELP

OP MADNJPN

27th June 2014, 03:46 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi
Thanks Meter: 55

211 posts
More
Hi everyone! I've been searching this forum whole day about 8 hours, and couldn't find any tool that would S-Off 1.57. Even latest Firewater doesn't help.... Any suggestions? Or is it possible to downgrade from 1.57 to lower? Thanks in advance.
27th June 2014, 03:51 PM   |  #2  
Flag Montreal, Quebec
Thanks Meter: 1,387

3,593 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNJPN

Hi everyone! I've been searching this forum whole day about 8 hours, and couldn't find any tool that would S-Off 1.57. Even latest Firewater doesn't help.... Any suggestions? Or is it possible to downgrade from 1.57 to lower? Thanks in advance.

downgrading hboot require s-off so no, its not possible.

firewater is the only tool that could s-off your phone. have you tried firewater + arhd 31.6? If you get the "whelp" message when trying to s-off there is nothing to do.

last possibility is to s-off the phone via a java card like they are doing at fonefunshop.com
The Following User Says Thank You to alray For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi

211 posts
More
No, I'm on 4.3 Google Play Edition, I had problems with ADB Authorization, I didn't get pop-up message when I connected the phone in debugging, so I had to install that rom, now everything works fine, but I want 4.4 Google Play Edition, so I heard it needs S-Off .. How do you think , should I wait for for 1.57 support or change rom and try this? This HTC Bloatware really annoys me ..
Last edited by MADNJPN; 27th June 2014 at 04:07 PM.
27th June 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #4  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 119

553 posts
More
just try a 4.4 rom from the development section. you don't need S-off, just unlock the bootloader, install recovery, and flash new roms.
The Following User Says Thank You to mike-y For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 06:30 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 5

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MADNJPN

Try this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70803539827466

I am using a M7_UL running stock 4.4.2 with hboot 1.57 and I followed the steps mentioned and managed to get S-OFF.

Edit: realised that you were the one who shared in the other thread. So thanks for sharing man!
Last edited by axhng; 27th June 2014 at 06:36 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to axhng For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Tbilisi

211 posts
More
Yea I found it but couldn't test it I wasn't at home, will try later. So it is possible ) I want to convert my M7 into Google Edition, so I hope that helps me also.
The Following User Says Thank You to MADNJPN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread