Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,734,115 Members 52,475 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to enable app close animation in sense 6?

Tip us?

artur0588
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1418
Default How to enable app close animation in sense 6?

Hi,
I am looking for help with my issue. I like almost everything in sense 6 but i hate no close app animation. It's look very ugly.
I look through framework-res.apk in anim folder and revised wallpaper_close_enter.xml, wallpaper_close_exit.xml, wallpaper_enter.xml, wallpaper_exit.xml and animation start work in both close and open app but only in non sense launchers.
I try play with Prism.apk and edited fade_in.xml, fade_out.xml, mf_window_enter.xml, mf_window_exit.xml and also same xml in com.htc.resources.apk but nothing help.
Anybody know which xml need edit to having close app animation.

iElvis
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1836
Quote:
Originally Posted by artur0588 View Post
Hi,
I am looking for help with my issue. I like almost everything in sense 6 but i hate no close app animation. It's look very ugly.
I look through framework-res.apk in anim folder and revised wallpaper_close_enter.xml, wallpaper_close_exit.xml, wallpaper_enter.xml, wallpaper_exit.xml and animation start work in both close and open app but only in non sense launchers.
I try play with Prism.apk and edited fade_in.xml, fade_out.xml, mf_window_enter.xml, mf_window_exit.xml and also same xml in com.htc.resources.apk but nothing help.
Anybody know which xml need edit to having close app animation.
The Sense 6 Toolbox has that function. You might ask the dev if you don't want to just install it.
Dynavin D99+ (///M3Evolution)

Retired
HTC One XL
iPhone 4, 3G

Generic Noob Advice
The name of this site is xda-developers, not xda-overly-entitled-users. Ponder this well.
No Android mod is completely risk-free.
Formula for xda success: R > 10S > 100P, where R = posts read, S = searches, and P = your post count.
Do you want to root your phone? Click here.
If someone helps you, click the "Thanks" button rather than posting "Thanks." This reduces thread clutter.

Custom HTC Bootsplashes and Animations
My designs + requests: Splashes | Animations

The Following User Says Thank You to iElvis For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TachyOS
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iElvis View Post
The Sense 6 Toolbox has that function. You might ask the dev if you don't want to just install it.
Nope , couldn't find the setting in Sense toolbox

iElvis
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1836
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachyOS View Post
Nope , couldn't find the setting in Sense toolbox
I was thinking of the screen off animation, sorry.
Dynavin D99+ (///M3Evolution)

Retired
HTC One XL
iPhone 4, 3G

Generic Noob Advice
The name of this site is xda-developers, not xda-overly-entitled-users. Ponder this well.
No Android mod is completely risk-free.
Formula for xda success: R > 10S > 100P, where R = posts read, S = searches, and P = your post count.
Do you want to root your phone? Click here.
If someone helps you, click the "Thanks" button rather than posting "Thanks." This reduces thread clutter.

Custom HTC Bootsplashes and Animations
My designs + requests: Splashes | Animations