How to enable app close animation in sense 6?

OP artur0588

29th May 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 1,984

1,156 posts
Hi,
I am looking for help with my issue. I like almost everything in sense 6 but i hate no close app animation. It's look very ugly.
I look through framework-res.apk in anim folder and revised wallpaper_close_enter.xml, wallpaper_close_exit.xml, wallpaper_enter.xml, wallpaper_exit.xml and animation start work in both close and open app but only in non sense launchers.
I try play with Prism.apk and edited fade_in.xml, fade_out.xml, mf_window_enter.xml, mf_window_exit.xml and also same xml in com.htc.resources.apk but nothing help.
Anybody know which xml need edit to having close app animation.
29th May 2014, 03:30 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Modville
Thanks Meter: 1,893

3,761 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by artur0588

Hi,
I am looking for help with my issue. I like almost everything in sense 6 but i hate no close app animation. It's look very ugly.
I look through framework-res.apk in anim folder and revised wallpaper_close_enter.xml, wallpaper_close_exit.xml, wallpaper_enter.xml, wallpaper_exit.xml and animation start work in both close and open app but only in non sense launchers.
I try play with Prism.apk and edited fade_in.xml, fade_out.xml, mf_window_enter.xml, mf_window_exit.xml and also same xml in com.htc.resources.apk but nothing help.
Anybody know which xml need edit to having close app animation.

The Sense 6 Toolbox has that function. You might ask the dev if you don't want to just install it.
The Following User Says Thank You to iElvis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

79 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iElvis

The Sense 6 Toolbox has that function. You might ask the dev if you don't want to just install it.

Nope , couldn't find the setting in Sense toolbox
27th June 2014, 09:49 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Modville
Thanks Meter: 1,893

3,761 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TachyOS

Nope , couldn't find the setting in Sense toolbox

I was thinking of the screen off animation, sorry.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread