Widget Secure Lockscreen Customization

OP TagYouRPregnant

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
28th June 2014, 12:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Hello!

First I'd like to say that I am new to the forums, even though I spent a good amount of time lurking around and reading all of the awesome articles of root customization!

Anyways, I tried to research this on my own before I made a thread to avoid clutter and repeats but I can't seem to find a good answer, so I thought I'd ask!
(If I posted this in the wrong forum, sorry!)

So what I have is an AT&T Note 3 rooted with towelroot (I'm still new at this so I can't say if this is "complete root"...?) running on NOVA Launcher.
I've been trying to customize my lock screen while secure but I can't seem to find a simple app for that.... Now mind you, I've tried WidgetLocker Lockscreen by TeslaCoil Software and I just didn't like any of the options it had... I liked the fact that I could add my "iHeartRadio" and Shazam widget without having to unlock my phone but I didn't like how it also made my phone feel "cluttered" if that makes any sense to anyone. Bottom line is, I didn't like it. (even though I paid the $5 for it... ._." )

So anywhoooo, I was wondering if you guys/gals had any recommendations for me? i've tried googling and came up short... and I've also searched the forums coming up with nothing.... Please let me know!
Sorry again if I may come off as unclear.
Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread