Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Shipped!!!!!!: Samsung Galaxy Tab S - Preorder from Sears

OP harshkolli

27th June 2014, 09:06 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 34

291 posts
I ordered my white 10.5" Tab S from Sears with this deal:
Merchandise Subtotal $569.98
Shipping/Handling $0.00
Total Savings $69.99 Free white case (they didn't have Titanium Bronze)
SYWR Redemption $51.50 These were all 100% free surprise points.
Pre Tax Subtotal $448.49
Tax $26.91
Total $475.40
SYW (Sears Your Way) points earned <$162.79>
Cash back from eBates when it was 6% on Wednesday <$30> or possibly <$34.20> if they base cash back on the subtotal before the free case.
Total after tax and shipping $282.61 Which is much less than you can get an 8.4" Tab S even with a $100 trade back from Best Buy.
FYI I originally wanted an 8.4" and Titanium Bronze Tab S, but I could not pass up this deal and will be MORE THAN happy with the white one. You know what they say about going white.

Plus I ordered a second white set to sell to a friend for no profit or to a non-friend for potentially $100 or more profit. One set is coming on Monday and one is coming on Tuesday.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadefalkon

Is it a pain to return things like tablets to Sears? That's the only thing that stopped me from getting that deal, I've never ordered from them before.

Sent from my RM-938_lta_lta_905 using Tapatalk

It shouldn't be a problem unless you open it first. If you open it, I believe they will charge you a restocking fee.
28th June 2014, 12:22 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 15

117 posts
pre order the bronze one from sears on 6/15/14. still showing processing. And customer service rep won't cancel the order for me, they said it is currently processing, no way to cancel, told me to refuse the package or return to the local sears.

order another white one with white cover yesterday about 4pm est. And got the email with the tracking number about 8pm. BOTH tablet and cover are on their way. will be here on Monday.

anyone refuse the sears package before? is there going to be any problem if I refuse the package and tell ups to bring it back?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread