FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

G3 with 805 in the works already?

25th June 2014, 01:48 AM |#71  
anl2304's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Where the Streets Have No Name
Thanks Meter: 51
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by l5s5d6

Hey, today was a premiere of g3 in Poland and I won a invite (it was for media only). I spoke with LG representative and asked about that. He said that it is just a rumor and the lg is not doing it as even the Qualcomm has still problems with that chip for mobile phones. So nowhere near future at all. That being said they told that it's not the last device this year. But I would guess the g flex 2 as rumored or the g pad 7.0 they showed

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9300 przy użyciu Tapatalka

According to PA, an LG G3 with the 805 chipset has allegedly been approved by Korean Authorities. Seems like it's for Korean models only.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Upgra...rities_id57466
 
 
25th June 2014, 09:07 AM |#72  
Senior Member
Flag Oeiras
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Like the galaxy s5...


NNID: leugim
(migas)
26th June 2014, 12:21 PM |#73  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
The LG G3 F460L already listed in Repair Manual
Quote:
Originally Posted by alouden

According to PA, an LG G3 with the 805 chipset has allegedly been approved by Korean Authorities. Seems like it's for Korean models only.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Upgra...rities_id57466

There is a LG G3 repair manual, and there is a part list in Excel, F460L/K/S is listed as LG G3. But it is for Korea Only!
26th June 2014, 09:48 PM |#74  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Lg Poland today confirmed that version for me but "probably only for Korea". I ordered mine g3 32gb already

Wysłane z mojego GT-I9300 przy użyciu Tapatalka
The Following User Says Thank You to l5s5d6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 12:08 PM |#75  
The-Nazgul's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
This is bad news. I was hoping they would create a g3 with a snapdragon 805 with 3300mah battery.
27th June 2014, 02:10 PM |#76  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 284
 
More
I think these people should be saying only Korea FOR NOW.

It is very likely they they will be released worldwide in a few months. As soon as one of the manufacturers does it (likely Samsung) the rest will have to in order to compete.

So it is really a matter of do you want the 801 based one now, or the 805 based one this fall?
27th June 2014, 02:58 PM |#77  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,037
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJoel

I think these people should be saying only Korea FOR NOW.

It is very likely they they will be released worldwide in a few months. As soon as one of the manufacturers does it (likely Samsung) the rest will have to in order to compete.

So it is really a matter of do you want the 801 based one now, or the 805 based one this fall?

They never released the s4 with snapdragon 800 but in Korea and this will be the same .... The first world wide phone with 805 will be the note 4 unless they only use the exynos for all of them.... But it's said 805 for us versions and exynos for international again

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
27th June 2014, 04:04 PM |#78  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 100
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epix4G

They never released the s4 with snapdragon 800 but in Korea and this will be the same .... The first world wide phone with 805 will be the note 4 unless they only use the exynos for all of them.... But it's said 805 for us versions and exynos for international again

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

this...

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
27th June 2014, 04:52 PM |#79  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 284
 
More
Well we'll see I guess.

LG, et al, will have to do SOMETHING if samsung releases a 'galaxy f' phone in addition to the note 4 in September...
28th June 2014, 01:32 AM |#80  
flaring afro's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 58
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJoel

Well we'll see I guess.

LG, et al, will have to do SOMETHING if samsung releases a 'galaxy f' phone in addition to the note 4 in September...

I'm not sure if it will matter. The G3 already will compete well. It has a QHD screen, a quadcore processor, a great camera with a laser focus, microsd slot, and wireless charging (at least most models, no new phones will where it doesn't). Most people don't look at the details like what model processor etc. The only things it's missing to common folk are front stereo speakers and a metal casing (imo a disadvantage).
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes